Seven Homicides In Oakland Since Sunday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2005
OAKLAND -- Two men, one riding a bicycle and the other visiting a friend at a roominghouse, were shot to death within five hours late Thursday to early Friday, police said.
The killings were the city's fourth and fifth within 48 hours and brought the number of people slain since Sunday to seven.

The bicyclist, whose identity authorities are trying to determine, was shot to death about 3 a.m. in the 8400 block of Olive Street, just west of 85th Avenue.

He was found lying on the south sidewalk, his bicycle nearby. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Sgt. Lou Cruz said police have no motive yet for the killing and no suspects have been arrested.

About 10:15 p.m. Thursday, Brian Young, 39, was fatally shot in a rooming house in the 2200 block of East 19th Street where he was visiting a friend.

Sgt. Caesar Basa said other people were present and there were apparently no problems before Young was shot. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

He said police are trying to establish a motive for the killing and no arrests have been made.

Police said the two killings are not related to each other or to any of the slayings earlier in the week.

The city's homicide count for the year now stands at 64. Last year at this time there were 72 homicides.

Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland are offering up to $10,000 in each case for information leading to the arrest of the killers. Anyone with information can call police at 238-3821 or Crime

http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/ci_6366783

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Tmaka1000 said:
OAKLAND -- Two men, one riding a bicycle and the other visiting a friend at a roominghouse, were shot to death within five hours late Thursday to early Friday, police said.
The killings were the city's fourth and fifth within 48 hours and brought the number of people slain since Sunday to seven.

The bicyclist, whose identity authorities are trying to determine, was shot to death about 3 a.m. in the 8400 block of Olive Street, just west of 85th Avenue.

He was found lying on the south sidewalk, his bicycle nearby. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Sgt. Lou Cruz said police have no motive yet for the killing and no suspects have been arrested.

About 10:15 p.m. Thursday, Brian Young, 39, was fatally shot in a rooming house in the 2200 block of East 19th Street where he was visiting a friend.

Sgt. Caesar Basa said other people were present and there were apparently no problems before Young was shot. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

He said police are trying to establish a motive for the killing and no arrests have been made.

Police said the two killings are not related to each other or to any of the slayings earlier in the week.

The city's homicide count for the year now stands at 64. Last year at this time there were 72 homicides.

Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland are offering up to $10,000 in each case for information leading to the arrest of the killers. Anyone with information can call police at 238-3821 or Crime

http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/ci_6366783
dam i hope it iz not one off my folkz i be on 84 a lol
and iam from the murder dubbz
damm like i said in the sig:ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Supa SAV'D OUTT said:
come on now ur askin for trouble im sure he was tryin to copp some drugs couldnt have been comin from gettin some pussy cuz he would have left around 5.
C'mon now...people aren't askin' to get smoked. If he was buyin shit, or whatever the fuck, doesn't mean shootin' dude is all good.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Supa SAV'D OUTT said:
come on now ur askin for trouble im sure he was tryin to copp some drugs couldnt have been comin from gettin some pussy cuz he would have left around 5.

yeah niggaz don't be fucking around over there especly around that time
lightz out

:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
Supa SAV'D OUTT said:
i feel u and i know u would like tha world to be a better place more like a utopia but lets be real bein out in tha streets from 10pm-5am u could get in some shit
Naww, fuck the world...I just wish cats would start using their heads a little more. I know that's how it goes out there, but it's fuckin retarded, seriously. I have dudes that stay out in Oakland that a muthafucka worries about because I know folks are gettin' shot for nada.

Apr 25, 2002
tweeze said:
ummmmmm people don't like to take ass whoopings it makes them feel bad

so they get the guz it makes them feel better
Apparently. Shit, if all I worried about was a good ass whoopin'...life would be much more peaceful. I remember those days...gettin my ass whooped, or whoopin' somebody's ass. At the end of the day, all you have is a bunch of bruises, some lumps and maybe a headache. Beats the shit out of dyin' or livin' in prison.

Jun 3, 2006
tweeze said:
ummmmmm people don't like to take ass whoopings it makes them feel bad

so they get the guz it makes them feel better
makes them feel bad and drains they pockets, when they got to go to the dentist and buy new teeth