setting the record straight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Please shut these muthafuckas up. I was really wondering when you were going to say something to these fake ass Epert and Roper suckas...

All I gotta say is... If they cant respect the fact that music is being made for the love, and not to quench these far from eclectic idiots thirsts for what they consider "selling out!" Then they dont need to be on here making comments about what they have never heard nor had anything to do with.

If fucks me up for the simple fact that one day they are Tech N9ne fans, and the next they calling STRANGE some pussies for whatever reason, or they feel heart broken because Tech makes music on his side of the street and not theirs... If STRANGE or Tech does anything that is "unacceptable" to them, its all bad and supposedly Strange is doing it to either...

1.Ride the Industies dick
2.Tech is too broke
3.Tech needs to do this to get exposure
4.Tech says F.T.I. but is doing something else cause he's doing this...

Obviously, most of these cats follow others leads when it comes to who to listen to and what to say. But it is all behind a computer and 700 miles of electrical wire. So more power to them...

Broke niggas stay broke....

Jan 12, 2003
just know MasZive that there are a few of us on here that dont think that way at all and are always getting Techs back ( and even doing so by helping w/ the Street Team.) Cuz I hope that you arent putting me in that category of people you're referring to.

Nov 14, 2002
I'd just like to say that my opinions are formed by myself and if I say "fuck strange" (which I sometimes do), it's because I mean it.

But everyone around knows it's all love.

Aug 21, 2002
betthatstang said:
just know MasZive that there are a few of us on here that dont think that way at all and are always getting Techs back ( and even doing so by helping w/ the Street Team.) Cuz I hope that you arent putting me in that category of people you're referring to.

Nahhhh, I am not talking to any of the OG's, just some of the drifters that think they can come in here and make one post about something that they know nothing about and change a whole family's thought process....

But it's all love to those that are as true to him as he is true to his music....

Jan 12, 2003
tight tight........

and about Planned Panic, Nick said that he probably isnt doing that project now. And if he is then is just a couple of appereances. So im guessing like the RDV disk, but not as many

Oct 16, 2002
i been typing some shit to you guys all day but this bogus ass computer wont let me say all I wanna say so I wanna start by saying wassup to all you muthafuckas IM back hm now. because this computer is fucked up Ihave to say this shit in pieces ok?