setiments...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
through trials and tribulations/and no peer relations/amongst emotional issues/through hard times and mis use/it's just the sign of the times/it feels like nobody's in my corner while i'm fighting a prize fight/with no end in sight/while i try with all my might/i'm still lonely in life/reachin out to my loved ones/while they hold their nutts/when i'm stressin smokin my cigerettes to the butt/ could'nt meet me half way with an arm/whuts the harm for keepin it real and true/true to those there for you/thought they would be there for me too/even family/they even damage me/sumtimes all a person needs is understanding/i reach out from beneath the surface but to no avail/choke me out my life line till i'm blue and pale/i've ran out of people to turn to/seems like the only ones around are only there to burn you/i'm sick of this life sick of the trife/feels like i'm in the dark searchin for light/while they step on my plight/hard to find people i like/or in the least can be around on a real level/i remember when i had several/but they gone/those days have ceased/sumtimes it feels like sumone would show they even care- is if i was deceased/lookin over them on my death day/hopin my souls saved/and the ones that realize would still pray/for my delivery into the light/send me higher than a kite/my feelings inside are turbulant so i write/hopeing one day for closure/from gettin high to being sober/living my life all over/with new beginings and reunions/instead of more ruin/hopen for a better day to be brewing or it might just boil over to waste/toop just needs sum space/but ama get back to ya/when you thought i was out to fool ya/you shoulda cleared your mind from all doubt/and really get to know whut these times are about/cast away all my distrust/i've felt enough/please pray for me in these times where i don't have that much and all the drama and such...