SERIOUSLY....WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2006
I have really been going through my collection of Bay shit the last week and I start remembering classic rap cats that I use to listen to every fuckin day, I couldn't turn the shit off! Then I think about how many classic rap cats that I use to like but have fell the FUCK OFF! I ain't hattin on Mac Mall but if you can honestly tell me that any album he has done the last 5 years comes close to Illegal Bussiness when it dropped, your opinion in Bay rap is fuckin lost. Not hungry anymore??? For instance, I remeber when What ever it is ain't my call but:

** What bay artists have you lost interest in over the last 5 years??? AND, what bay rappers do you feel will NEVER LOSE IT?? Who will you continue to support regardless of what they drop? I think we all will buy anything form Mac Dre even when Thizz drops "THE BEST OF MAC DRE PT 20"!!! That's the respect Dre has earned.
****Also, what NEW BAY CATS DO YOU THINK HAVE THE BEST CHANCE ON BLOWIN UP AND STAYING A HOUSE HOLD NAME 10 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD?
I REALLY AM CURIOUS TO SEE WHO THINKS LIKE ME, BEFORE I POST MY HONEST OPINIONS......

Feb 9, 2006
it dosen't matter to me i listen to the same people i listened too in the beginning, one thing i've learned about rap music is it can change soooo quick one day you'll get a classic album from let's say spice 1 and then the next you can buy another spice album and it ends up weak as fuck so you really don't know what to expect when it comes to music,

but too answer your question nobody has fallen off imo they just change

Feb 9, 2006
and like you said mac mall hasn't really come out with a classic solo in a long time but i think his flow is on point like fuck if you listen to the reekalation he was killin em'

May 19, 2006
YEA I AGREE.......DON'T YOU THINK THAT IT ALSO HAS TO DO WITH TO MANY CATS ARE SELLIN ALBUMS STRAIGHT OUT NOW DAYS? I MEAN THE JACK ARTIST WAS A CLASSIC FROM JACKA IN MY OPINION....THEN HE DOES AN ALBUM WITH FRISCO STREET SHOW AND IT'S COO....BUT I DON'T THINK IT WAS A CLASSIC.....
IF YOU LOOK AT HALF THESE ALBUMS NOW DAYS, THEY ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT LABELS ON EACH ALBUM. THATS BECAUSE A LABEL GIVES A CAT 15 THOU FOR 16 HOOKS AND 45 VERSES AND SLAPS THAT SHIT TOGETHER.......I LOVE THE LAST MOB FIGGAZ ALBUM BUT THAT 1ST ALBUM CAN'T BE FUCKED WIT!