Seriously Though.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
alright im taking bets now.....50 buccs says Dana changes my screen name to something gay this time.....

100 buccs to whoever can guess it before she does it....

and i bet 100 she deletes this within the hour.....:cool:

anyone wanna take a risk????

Jun 15, 2005
^^^ahahaha

Somebody who he hasn't blocked please tell this bitchy man to stop creating new threads for himself to cry in and stop making bets he can't cover.

We all know he's broke as fuck. we just don't know what's shorter - his money or that fucking baby carrot.

EDIT: Someone please quote me.

Mar 15, 2005
ignored people dont count enserio......sorry try again....

but thanks for posting and proving my point that you like me so much.....i made a thread about it but it was already deleted.....the main point of it was that Enserio 707 and PHX Sun follow me and respond to me even though i dont do the same to them......my own siccness groupie club.....how sweet.....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
enserio said:
^^^ahahaha

Somebody who he hasn't blocked please tell this bitchy man to stop creating new threads for himself to cry in and stop making bets he can't cover.

We all know he's broke as fuck. we just don't know what's shorter - his money or that fucking baby carrot.

EDIT: Someone please quote me.
i got your back...BabyCcarrotLocc be damned

Mar 15, 2005
up2nogood said:
@the mods hurry up and change ol' boy user name so maniac can get the $100.

bout time someone get paid for sitt'n front of they computer all day...

you mean you aint gonna try to get some money too???? she might come up with something a lil more clever dont give up yet!!!!

i forgot to mention that whoever guesses a name has now entered all bets meaning if she deletes this thread within the hour then Maniac is gonna owe me money.....we have until 8 : 02 folks!!!!

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
i dont think DANA can come up with a better 'username' for you than that....Maniac got this one so get ya money order ready.....

where the mods at when you need 'em...

Mar 15, 2005
lol@enserio wanting me to read his posts so badly he begged someone to quote him....i guess you like me even more than i thought...hahahaha....

i dont care what you say enserio i aint following you and you following me and you talk about my dicc i dont talk about yours.....whos the gay one here?????

Jun 15, 2005
DCKingPin said:
enserio hop off his nuts
hes just speakin his mind on this bidness
you really love your boyfriend, ok we get it.

And, I'm not opposed to him speaking his piece, but how many threads does it take??

Guess you might be too simpleminded to understand that concept.

Hold me to my word little guy - if I ever get banned, I may come back, but I sure as hell ain't creating 3 to 4 threads to cry about it, and I sure as hell ain't blocking people.