Serious Question: Where do you buy Parental Advisory Stickers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I SAID I WANT MY FREE CD FOR THE SUGGESTION

oh by the way, how come your never at the studio when Neema records, I always go to undercaste hoping to be entertained by big billy the fridge, but my hopes get crushed like when you go home and somebody done ate all your krispy creme's

Oh yeah I heard about your step dad that shit is "TIGHT" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tony206 said:
why didnt the designer of the covers just include them on the cover? it wouldve saved time and money.

for real....what the fuck was the designer thinkin? or was it not his idea to leave that shit out?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ They aren't really required except for retail sales, but if you're planning to press up 1000 copies and only sell 20-30 or less in stores, its almost a waste to even put it on there. Same thing with a barcode.....ya dig?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^ok business man.....that's not what i was gettin at though....if they wanted PA "stickers" it would have been easier AND FREE to have the designer put it on the cover.....

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
^^ They aren't really required except for retail sales, but if you're planning to press up 1000 copies and only sell 20-30 or less in stores, its almost a waste to even put it on there. Same thing with a barcode.....ya dig?
Take this guys advice, he has experience with un-professional releases. He pressed up 25 copies to take to his family reunion and slang. So he didn't need a barcode cause he sold the rest out the hatchback of his ford fiesta.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hmmm...

To MCRadiation, I'm a try that link, thanks.

To everyone else, I love you.

To the others, I don't know what the designer was thinkin'... could've been a million things. I know I've had people tell me not to put them on... who knows the truth.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sixxness said:
^^ok business man.....that's not what i was gettin at though....if they wanted PA "stickers" it would have been easier AND FREE to have the designer put it on the cover.....
Exactly what i just explained, friend....Its better to print up 30 stickers than have 2 square inches of your cover taken up by a wack block that has nothing to do with your artwork. And it has nothing to do with business, so settle down!

jay deuce: Get off my dick and stop following me. Go beg for more reviews of your boy's tracks..since you yourself are terrified of the mic.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^i'm settled, and i have been....lol...i dunno if i'd wanna waste my time with stickers if i was puttin out an album....i'd just put that shit on the cover.....D-Sane does it, so it must be cool! :)

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ D-Sane also thinks that Syko can't produce worth shit and BD can't rap.....are you really prepared to put your trust in someone who would say such outlandish things?!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
^^ D-Sane also thinks that Syko can't produce worth shit and BD can't rap.....are you really prepared to put your trust in someone who would say such outlandish things?!

lol....it was a joke pimpin....the only person i put trust in is myself....cause BD can rap and Syko has got slumpers....

if it was MY album, i would have the pa shit on the cover.....but i don't rap, so i don't have that problem......

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
jay deuce: Get off my dick and stop following me. Go beg for more reviews of your boy's tracks..since you yourself are terrified of the mic.
Terrified of the mic....good one....it's not about being terrified of the mic, its knowing that I'm not any good. That's something you have yet to figure out, but should. I'd help you if I could but that glass dicks got you thinkin you are a god on the mic.

You always mention the same shit GO BEG FOR REVIEWS BLAH BLAH BLAH Your jokes are like your raps, repetitive and garbage.