Serious question about Sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Yea I was driving his girl home on west capital Saturday night hella hookers haha. Then I went out with another girl at this house party on Martin Luther King in South Sac that shit was ghetto as fuck haha. I take my statements back Sac def has some hoods! Lol. I keep hearing North Highlands is pretty bad too. I like Sac so far bitches out here are freaks

Jul 9, 2007
I was in Roseville and Rocklin this weekend... Those suberbs of Sac seemed nice, I wouldn't mind living there. It's like food-ville USA, seriously every block with restaurants, and brand new strip malls.
Those are not Sac at all. They are not even in Sac county let alone Sac city limits. Those are way out in the "suberbs".

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Yea I was driving his girl home on west capital Saturday night hella hookers haha. Then I went out with another girl at this house party on Martin Luther King in South Sac that shit was ghetto as fuck haha. I take my statements back Sac def has some hoods! Lol. I keep hearing North Highlands is pretty bad too. I like Sac so far bitches out here are freaks
What part of MLK? I was born on 45th, then lived on 42nd and 41st in greystone apartments, spent my whole childhood in the 40's. Got jumped for the first time at rainbow park lol.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Yeah that area is fucked up...all slum lord apartments
Real shit. You also got so many bangers from different sets on those blocks,you never know what your gonna walk into unless you live there.

Now that I think about it, nearly every time i've been jumped on mlk or right off of. (Hites, Rainbow park, taco bell at fruitridge, fergs and jiffy).

I got stomped on by a cop smokin' inside the fence at campbell soup too haha, Also did my own stompin' at court liquors (martha's) and la tiendita.

Fuck the 40's lol.

Nov 27, 2014
What part of MLK? I was born on 45th, then lived on 42nd and 41st in greystone apartments, spent my whole childhood in the 40's. Got jumped for the first time at rainbow park lol.
I don't know I was already drunk when I met this girl from OKquipid she wanted weed and brought me to some shitty ass apartment complex with her lesbo friends looked pretty fucked up driving over there. I was like okay I can see it now. Parts of West Sac kind of got that vide to. I just like to get to know my cities so I know where I'm at. Downtown is cool I go to the dive bar and the club next to it already got girls out here. Are all bitches in Sac bisexual or am I just getting lucky lol