SEPTEMBER 17TH IS MY BIRTHDAY!! I'M NOW 22 YEARS YOUNG!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
dean!allmighty! said:
Speaking on birthdays......Thanks for all you all missing mine....it was the 11th...thanks guys....

Just so you know what you missed....We partyed down at Satin Dolls on the 12th....I had a male stripper who took me on stage and Put it down...everybody was there....Even my mom and sister...And of course all my friends..ummm...NICK I dont believe you...Craig or Corey....it was worth it

Hey........i didnt know anything about it.....you know i would have been there....the 12th.....hmm....yeah me craig and steve played pool at steve's house all fucking night, I WANTED to go to Satin, but Craig "i dont want to deal with everyone's bullshit"....sorry i missed it.........and you know how Cory is.....he's been a little girl as of late.

anyways.....my birthday is in 17 days....the 5th....we'll see who the better person is....or if you still hold grudges :rolleyes:

Sep 11, 2002
Originally, Lyricist is from Warrensburg, MO. 'Burg leans toward the hick side of the scale, but it's not all redneck. Besides, they got the best D2 football around. Da' Mulez.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
magnus777 said:
Originally, Lyricist is from Warrensburg, MO. 'Burg leans toward the hick side of the scale, but it's not all redneck. Besides, they got the best D2 football around. Da' Mulez.

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME???????????

Call me when they win 2 national championships.....or hey.....an MIAA championship for that matter....NORTHWEST OWNS CENTRAL....CASE CLOSED!

Jan 7, 2003
Ahhhh...Nick..no grudges...but I will be in Phoenix....It is K80's 21st..and I grew up in Phoenix, so I have some friends down there and We have a 4 bedroom condo, and we are going to meet them for the show...I'm sorry....we will go out sometime

Oct 6, 2002
Hey there Dean, sorry I missed the b-day!!!!!!!!
I was busy playing mommy and running all around town finding last minute shit for the tour. Did you get to see the bus? The color has got to be killing Kutt. HAHAHA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA WE LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 11, 2002
Nick,

What about 2 years ago, when NW was playing at Audie Walton stadium and all NW had to do was to hold on to the ball to win? The Bearcats (whatever the fuck that is?) fumbled on CMSUs 5 yard line. The Mules recovered with just over a minute left and drove the ball down NW's mouth and out their ass for a last second TD. I guess if thats your definition of "owning" someone, then ok. NW owns CMSU.

Jan 7, 2003
Ahhh mommie....It's okay..I got plenty of pictures...you were runing around doing last minute things...we didnt even know they were leaving until the night the night before, so we had to do laundry and pack his stuff......

I did see the bus, the color is killin him, but he will just stay in his bunk with the TV's...spoiled...I tell ya...we went to Denny's for breakfast and ate it on the bus, I tried to wait around for ya, but I had to get to work...

I do still have something to tell ya though, not real important, just stuff...but Ive been busy too, packing all of our stuff...hectic, but at least I still have Matt and Nick to move it all...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
magnus777 said:
Nick,

What about 2 years ago, when NW was playing at Audie Walton stadium and all NW had to do was to hold on to the ball to win? The Bearcats (whatever the fuck that is?) fumbled on CMSUs 5 yard line. The Mules recovered with just over a minute left and drove the ball down NW's mouth and out their ass for a last second TD. I guess if thats your definition of "owning" someone, then ok. NW owns CMSU.

Yeah, i lost a bet in that game......i didnt get to see it, i was at the Iowa/Michigan game.....

but choke on these stats til Saturday....

Northwest has won seven of the last eight meetings with Central Missouri State, losing by a 37-36 score in 2001.

The last Central Missouri State victory over Northwest in Maryville came back in 1994. The Mules won that meeting 34-9.

Take that along with what 5 or 6 conf. championships in the last 7 or 8 years.....2 national championships.

Yes, if you beat a team 7 times in 8 years......that's OWNING them.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
i guess that's you punishment for not inviting some people to your birthday party....no grudges...

k80's not 21 yet? wow...im gonna be 24.....:dead: almost time for me to start planning my retirement.

oh yeah.....it took me about 5 mins to figure out who K80 was....not good with that shit.

Oct 6, 2002
hey Dean I will be at dance on monday and we can talk then.I hate when people gotta tell me stuff and I cant find out for weeks. If Iwere a cat I would be so dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!