SEPTEMBER 11th. UH OH!!!!!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Unregistered said:
I wouldn't doubt it if this "attack" was planned by the United Snakes...
for sure.. so Bush can have a goood ass reason bombing Irak and whatever nation he likes, Bush is the real terrorist!

Aug 27, 2002
remember a legend

sept 11th was fucked up .but alot of people 4 got that 1 year ago yesterday we lost a bay legend. many tears much drank spilled 4 the homie cougnut r.i.p are best to his family and his children.ball head, cellski,keep your heads up high. because legends last 4 ever.much love from apt 3 and triple 6

May 2, 2002
i blame bush because he knew that the trade centers were gonna be destroyed months before it happened. there's proof of this too. He let it happen so he would have a really good excuse to attack Iraq and other nations. He's just finishing up what his dad started.

May 3, 2002
FirstDankSmokin said:
then the US would be a dictatorship... and not a democracy..

I'd like to say that, but look at the facts. Almost everybody is opposing to the war on Iraq (even people in Europe) and George Bush will still go to war with them. He even got his lawyers to "okay" it. Doesn't sound like a "Democracy" to me.
Not only this, but there's other "laws" that have been under-handedly put that violate our human rights. Next thing you know, we, the people (who the government was "made" for) won't have any rights.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I agree...I think the only reason why Bush REALLY wants to attack Iraq is because his daddy didn't finish the job...PLUS, look at his approval ratings right after September 11th as opposed to now...the guy's a fuckin dimwit and realizes that the country only really supports him when he's waging war...Just my 2 cents...

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
G.O.D said:
shiiiiit.... thats prolly tha safest day to fly...
yeah for real, shit I remember there was supposed to be an attack on 4th of july and shit didn't happen.

LoL@45 year old, thanx to you I'm havin flashbacks of G.I.Joe.

@ADR betta believe I remember, he was one of a kind fa sho, a sad loss to the rap game.