Senior Bowl Weigh-ins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
got the NFL network with my basic cable package here.....its great for offseason because they replay a lot of the best games from the season, and classic games from when i was a kid

May 9, 2002
Locker had a terrible day yesterday:

Washington QB Jake Locker had his worst day of the week. Locker struggled mightily with accuracy and decision making, specifically in the red zone drills. Locker wound up throwing two interceptions, one to North Carolina CB Kendric Burney and one to Oregon LB Casey Matthews, in 11-on-11’s. Locker also fumbled a snap at one point. Combine that with a few overthrows, and it was a tough day.

Oct 3, 2006
Locker had a terrible day yesterday:

Washington QB Jake Locker had his worst day of the week. Locker struggled mightily with accuracy and decision making, specifically in the red zone drills. Locker wound up throwing two interceptions, one to North Carolina CB Kendric Burney and one to Oregon LB Casey Matthews, in 11-on-11’s. Locker also fumbled a snap at one point. Combine that with a few overthrows, and it was a tough day.
yeah i got comcast, i dont think ill order it just for that one game though, so it's all good ill find a way to watch it....and yeah must suck for Locker, have you been reading about Kaepernick though? It seems like its night and day for him from some of the sites i've been reading..some say he is terrible with his execution and some say he has been doing real good...

May 9, 2002
yeah i got comcast, i dont think ill order it just for that one game though, so it's all good ill find a way to watch it....and yeah must suck for Locker, have you been reading about Kaepernick though? It seems like its night and day for him from some of the sites i've been reading..some say he is terrible with his execution and some say he has been doing real good...
It seems that ALL the QB's basically were up and down all week...no one stood out.