SELLING CATALOG RIGHTS FOR 2 TRE-8 LBUMS MIXED BUT UNMASTERED FOR THE LOW LOW !!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Hit me if you are interested in the projects put alot of time and energy and money into these albums but at this point the well has run dry and i dont have the ability or time to put out these projects. I believe they are very good albums by far my best works yet. Haters do your thing and do what u do best but other then that its good quality music between 17 and 20 songs per album all professionally mixed all they need is 2 be mastered and i'm selling all rights 2 both projects just to get rid of them and get them out there for people to hear so pm me with offers and i'll holla back if its something we can work. Much love to the fans i'm tryna get you the music you've been waiting for but due to certain shit it's been a longer wait then i've wanted you to endure but the product is well worth it. Holla at me !

P.S

These albums have production from Art Grif, G-Macc, Platnium, Blitz, Big Cov, Tre-8, Max Million and feature G-Macc, sav sicc, Blesoe, Bee Gee, Temper, Triple Beam, C-lim and more

Much Love

Tre-8