Seller Is Not Legit - Talkin Bout " Superstar "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2003
NOT LEGIT SELLER - STAY AWAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just 2 let u know, I still ain't got ShiTT after 30 Dayz.
Fuck dat ShiTT, Nigga!
I want my ShiTT or a Refund!!!
If I should get my StuFF in 14 Dayz from now on, I might apologize for that ShiTT here.
You don't respond 2 my Muthaphuckkin`Emails, so I actually know What Time It Is!
Up 2 NOW, U R NOT LEGIT !!!
Just gotta let everybuddy know.
I don't know how many Niggaz were dumb enuFF to send you Cash like my MuthaphucKKin Self.
Thats just Fucked Up, cause I'm loosin Faith in others, slangin sum ShiTT here, Nigga!
So holla if U hear me and let me know What Da FucK is Up!

:angry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
All of these are in mint condition and are up for grabs!!
Hit me on the pm or email for deals.

CD'S $5.00

DAIZE-same daize different time
Sick wid it records comp-The Hogg in me
San Quinn-I give you my word
San Quinn & Messy marv-Explosive mode
Mac Dre-rapper gone bad
Mac Dre-thizzelle washington
Mac Dre-Ronald dreagan
Treal T.V.(Mac Dre)-soundtrack
Daz Dillinger-This life i lead
Murder Dog Mag-The Morgue comp.
LEX A.D.-silenced by the greed
Nitti-Survival
JT & Juvenile-gotta get it
Dysfunktional family-soundtrack
GLP-straight out tha labb
Jt the bigga figga & mac mall presents-Beware of those part 2 soundtrack
Rbl posse-hostile takeover
Killa Valley-Underground hittaz vol.1 2 cd set
Killa Valley presents-jackin 4 beatz
B.G. Evil-one flew over the cuckoos nest
Young Droop-lethal weapons o.g.

Tapes $3.00

Master p-get away clean
Master p-mamas bad boy
Tru-understanding the criminal mind
Down South Hustlers-bouncin n swingn 2 tapes
Jt & Mac mall-beware of those
Sicx & brotha lynch hung-nigga deep
Tre-8-nuttn but drama
The dayton family-whats on my mind o.g.
Dangerous Dame-excape from the mental ward (No limit)
Black Dynasty-Asphault jungle
Tha Dangla-Straight max'n
South Coast Ballers-compilation
Big Ballers-the album
Magnolia Shorty-money on the dick
Southside hustlaz-tryna get it
Partners n crime-pump tha party
Celly Cel-Heat fo yo azz
Skull Dugrey-hoodlum fo life
Seagram-the dark roads
Indo-G-live n learn
The Darkside-E.P.
Assassin-Armed and dangerous

Movies $8.00

Killa Tay-The Murder show
Snoop Dogg-game of life
Jt the bigga figga-Beware of those
Daz Dillinger-The independent game
Thicker than water-mack 10 & Ice cube
Bone thugs n harmony-the collection vol.1
Cash money records-live on tour
Cash Money records-Baller blockin
The Hot Boyz

DVD'S $10.00

C-BO-live and uncut
Tupac Shakur-before i wake

Hit me up if any of you are interested. I will ship at no cost in the U.S.

Apr 10, 2004
Heloo everyone!!! Look i sent this package the same day i sent markuss putrich in france package. Markuss got his already. I sent mail from Monterey CA. 93940 usps and the mail was sent by boat i think the postmaster said it might take a minute. I am not a bad trader in fact i am doing multiple deals with many people here on the siccness. i find this a great board to be on and i would never disrespect it in any way. In fact i am trying to get on the good trader list. I would at least be patient sir and not scream accusations at me. Although im not mad at youy i would like you to cool down and not tell paypal.com i ripped you off, as they forwarded me your emails... I wish i wouldnt have thru the damn reciept away from usps showing what countries i sent package too. when markus got his package i assumed everything would be cool. guess not!

Apr 10, 2004
I NEVER DENIED RECIEVING YOUR MONEY I GOT IT...
PLEASE DONT USE THE WORD N***R EITHER.
I AM SORRY I CANT ANSWER ALL MY EMAILS I AM NOT A NET WIZARD AND HAVE MANY THINGS LIKE A GIRL AND A DAY JOB TO ATTEND TO. I BARELY GOT YOUR MESSAGES AS WELL.
yOU ARE NOT DUMB, JUST MERELY SPOILED AND NEED TO LEARN PATIENCE MY GOOD FRIEND..
yOU CAN LET WHOEVER YOU WANT KNOW ANYTHING MY FRIEND BUT THOSE WHO DEAL WITH ME AFTER ONE DEAL KNOW I AM LEGIT. I EVEN SEND OUT FREE ITEMS TO PEOPLE..
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS

May 10, 2002
I'LL JUST SIMPLY NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MALE COCK & ASS IS BETTER THEN THE SHIT BELOW SUPERSTAR...

IT AIN'T RIGHT HUH BOYS? SORRY SUPERSTAR, YOU'RE GAY, WE'RE NOT... WE'LL SEE YOU LATER BONE SMOKER.

:lick:

Oct 27, 2003
Superstar said:
I NEVER DENIED RECIEVING YOUR MONEY I GOT IT...
PLEASE DONT USE THE WORD N***R EITHER.
I AM SORRY I CANT ANSWER ALL MY EMAILS I AM NOT A NET WIZARD AND HAVE MANY THINGS LIKE A GIRL AND A DAY JOB TO ATTEND TO. I BARELY GOT YOUR MESSAGES AS WELL.
yOU ARE NOT DUMB, JUST MERELY SPOILED AND NEED TO LEARN PATIENCE MY GOOD FRIEND..
yOU CAN LET WHOEVER YOU WANT KNOW ANYTHING MY FRIEND BUT THOSE WHO DEAL WITH ME AFTER ONE DEAL KNOW I AM LEGIT. I EVEN SEND OUT FREE ITEMS TO PEOPLE..
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS
Its all Good with me then, at least u could have let me know that u shipped my StuFF by Boat backwards to Germany!
That means I can wait another 4 Weeks!
But its All Good.
I'll let u know when I finally get my ShiTT.
By the Way..Im Not A Fuckin' Racist, NIGGA!!!

Peace

Dec 19, 2003
ScrewLova said:
Its all Good with me then, at least u could have let me know that u shipped my StuFF by Boat backwards to Germany!
That means I can wait another 4 Weeks!
But its All Good.
I'll let u know when I finally get my ShiTT.
By the Way..Im Not A Fuckin' Racist, NIGGA!!!

Peace
naw you just a German wigga and lol @ G Smoove, what got into you bro? haha.

Apr 26, 2002
Superstar said:
Heloo everyone!!! Look i sent this package the same day i sent markuss putrich in france package. Markuss got his already. I sent mail from Monterey CA. 93940 usps and the mail was sent by boat i think the postmaster said it might take a minute. I am not a bad trader in fact i am doing multiple deals with many people here on the siccness. i find this a great board to be on and i would never disrespect it in any way. In fact i am trying to get on the good trader list. I would at least be patient sir and not scream accusations at me. Although im not mad at youy i would like you to cool down and not tell paypal.com i ripped you off, as they forwarded me your emails... I wish i wouldnt have thru the damn reciept away from usps showing what countries i sent package too. when markus got his package i assumed everything would be cool. guess not!
I'm Markus Puttrich and I never told you that I got my package, cause I didn't receive it yet.
Btw i'm from Germany and not from France. Did you send it to France?
Why did you send it by boat anyway? We arranged airmail shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.