SELFISH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

did anybody buy this cd?it came out about 5 years ago?or has anybody even heard it?what are your thaughts on it?i think it was very diffrent and it was a ok album!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Crazy. I was just gonna post this the other day to see who else had it. I didn't buy it. Chauncey sent me a copy and I reviewed it for my magazine back in the day. I thought they had some good shit on there. What's up with them cats? I'll dig up the issue with the review I wrote and post it up here. It's a pretty rare album.

By the way Senator... I ran into Tevya outside a minimart two nights ago up here in Rohnert Park. I told him you was askin' about him and he told me to say what's up for him. He's recording his solo album right now and workin' his clothing line pretty heavily it seems. Got cats like Common sportin' it and musicwise he's fuckin' with some heavy hitters on the hip hop side of the game. He spit me some shit from one of his songs that he's doin' right now and the boy is comin' tight. He will be appearing on my compilation as well.

If you want I can shoot you his number. Let me know.

Gone,
Doxx