seen mr. kee in mateo sat. nite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2006
anyone else seen mr kee postin up on like 2nd ave down there in mateo?? saw him when i drove by, parked n smoked and by the time i walked over he had like 10 or 12 dudes tryin to get at him so i said fuck it. thought i'd see who else saw him tho

Apr 25, 2002
i hate cats who clown on fans

i'm glad there's still people out there who are happy to see their favorite rappers!!!

y'all shoulda seen the crowds that would follow GLP through the mall back in the days...

it was a beautiful time in bay rap

everybodies too damn tough now

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah but at the same time theres artists who act like they shit dont stink and clown on the fans for joccin themself....so you cant let them get too big headed about shit....they human too.....it jus sounds funny when you hear someone talkin about a rapper doin some normal ass shit like its amazing....

May 9, 2006
to whoever hatin on me yall some faggots. the point was that he was in mateo and not the city or some shit. you think i aint never seen a rapper? living around here who aint seen one?? thought thats what message boards were for, discussing pointless bullshit like all of you do all day. i dont even own one mr kee CD. yall can suck my dick.

May 5, 2005
roprchokr said:
anyone else seen mr kee postin up on like 2nd ave down there in mateo?? saw him when i drove by, parked n smoked and by the time i walked over he had like 10 or 12 dudes tryin to get at him so i said fuck it. thought i'd see who else saw him tho
WTF:paranoid:

May 12, 2004
roprchokr said:
to whoever hatin on me yall some faggots. the point was that he was in mateo and not the city or some shit. you think i aint never seen a rapper? living around here who aint seen one?? thought thats what message boards were for, discussing pointless bullshit like all of you do all day. i dont even own one mr kee CD. yall can suck my dick.

hahaha...dont take it personally...i just had a feelin you were gonna get ripped a new one on this thread

Nov 15, 2005
Mr. Kee used 2 live in Shoreview (San Mateo County). During the time his first album came out..."Ultimate High". It came out b4 "14kt. Dreams". That's coo you saw him. Not 2 surprised though. He's performed at Casbah (I don't know how 2 spell it) a couple of times (it's on B St. across from the threatres). Seeing Nickatina at the theatres would've been coo 2 but he's been in the area a few times b4 as well. It's not that far from the City (I don't even know where they live; I'm just sayin' though).

May 9, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
hahaha...dont take it personally...i just had a feelin you were gonna get ripped a new one on this thread
your right i should have known better on this message board.
jmf007 i saw that lil casbah place that night i know what your talkin about.. im still waitin to catch Mess sometime, havnt met him yet. when i do i'll be sure to come on here and get clowned on. theres some koo ppl on here dont get me wrong but you lil siccness geeks amaze me.