See this shit is what pisses me off...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
jaydub816 said:
rice??? i eat wings w/ sauce
if you ever come to h-town go to timmy chan's in the hood and you'll know what its like, but yeah you can still have yo sauce you just gotta have the rice on the side its mixed with chicken gravy muthafuckas be feenin that shit.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
Makaveli2PAC said:
chicken vs fish lol......... we're a sick bunch of muthafukers lol

anyway chickens better hahahah and aint nuthin' you can do bout it :)

anyone seen that movie about the chicken franchise marketing chicken wings to all the african americans? The black guy was speaking up saying all kinds shit how its a delibertate stab to the black man lol. Anyone seen this tell me the name cos i can't remember it. Its got that skinny ass funny black guy on it who has that high pitched voice.

you ever seen that video "somebody stole my last piece of chicken" i forgot who it was by but it was from the early 90's it used to be on Yo'

dawun said:
you ever seen that video "somebody stole my last piece of chicken" i forgot who it was by but it was from the early 90's it used to be on Yo'
nah i haven't seen that one yet..... i wish i could remeber the title of the movie im talkin' bout that shits funny as hell everyone has to go see that shit. As far as the new re-release of the texas chainsaw massacre anyone been to see it yet?

Aug 26, 2003
techn9nehq im not done bitches till I get banned.

And Tech N9ne is no Twista.

sadly white boys, tech n9ne will never get as much money,respect,recognition,or fans as twista

he will always be number 2.

and thats not opinion its fact because

CHECKTHESIG SAID SO!!

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
well if you dont like white people so much, then why the fuck did you steal Stone Cold Steve Austin's line?? im done with your bitch ass u aint worth arguing with, but i bet you would get your little ass beat by this white boy if u was to step up

Aug 26, 2003
jaydub816 said:
well if you dont like white people so much, then why the fuck did you steal Stone Cold Steve Austin's line?? im done with your bitch ass u aint worth arguing with, but i bet you would get your little ass beat by this white boy if u was to step up
Nah I doubt it.:classic:

money doesn't make a great artist man, gee you can be the poorest muthafuka and still make better music than the richest. Twista aint nuthin' special his speed is great his lyrical content sux. Who am I was his best ever song and if i had to compare Twista to any rapper it wouldnt be Tech cos whether Tech gets rich as fuck regardless his still gonna be one of the best rappers out there and his lyrics mean something other than Twista.

Aug 26, 2003
techn9nehq said:
haha.......that "tech n9ne will always be #2" comment pretty much sums up what kind of person you are....i'm not gonna ban you.....you make yourself look like an idiot and thats funny to me.
If your going to say anything why click on a thread that says 106 and park twista video etc..

Tech certainly thinks sales mean something

listen to he wanna be paid.

and tech doesn't always come with the greatest lyrics.

making up words and shit.

gorillaforeallazillamerikilla

and look at the lyrics to imma tell

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
does anybody remember twista on jenny jones like in '90 he was going for guiness record fastest rap he was doing somethin like nursery rhymes back then i just thought it was funny how he changed hes was a fat albert lookin mofo back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.