"See the future PlayStation" Announcement (ps4?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
That's just a filler price. Just like there's not release date for the consoles just "this holiday"
PlayStation 4 Games Will Cost $59.99 - IGN

f you were worried about PlayStation 4 games costing more than PlayStation 3 games, think again. Sony has confirmed to ShackNews that PS4 titles purchased at retail will cost $59.99.

However, there may be a caveat here, as the specific quote reads, “All four [launch/launch window] titles, Killzone: Shadow Fall, DriveClub, Knack, and Infamous: Second Son are all $59.99.” Is this designed to give Sony wiggle room later on? We’ll have to see.

This news comes on the heels of Microsoft’s confirmation that Xbox One games at retail will also cost the now-standard $59.99.

Late generation concern about next-gen pricing mostly arose because of the $10 jump in pricing from the PS2 era to the PS3 era, which also transcended the jump from Xbox to Xbox 360. So $60 games sound good. Indeed, $60 sounds especially good when considering that cartridge-based games during the SNES and Genesis era could cost as much as $100 at retail, depending on the size and makeup of the chips within those cartridges.

Jun 8, 2011
Anybody know if I have a COD Ghosts copy for ps4 if I will be able to play with a homie on the ps3 with the ps3 versionf Ghosts??
And what about the games coming to both gen consoles. If I get a copy for current gen will I still have to pay to play online?

Oct 19, 2008
Anybody know if I have a COD Ghosts copy for ps4 if I will be able to play with a homie on the ps3 with the ps3 versionf Ghosts??
And what about the games coming to both gen consoles. If I get a copy for current gen will I still have to pay to play online?
Your 1st question is a good one, idunno

2nd one , 99.9% free to play like all ps3 games. Don't see Sony charging ppl all of a sudden. Since only reason they charging for ps4 is cause of the new PSN & additions

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
20 Exclusives, 12 New Franchises Coming to PlayStation 4 in Year One

Sony's first-party studios have 30 games in development for the PlayStation 4, 20 of which are due to release within a year of the console's launch and 12 of which are new franchises.

That's according to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe CEO Jim Ryan, who told Gamereactor at E3 that more titles would be unveiled at Gamescom.

At the event in New York on February 20 of this year, we showed a lot of software," he explained. "We showed a lot of first-party software. What we did at E3 here was really show some updates to those games, and, as you mentioned, introduce The Order: 1886. There’s a lot coming.

I’m sure you heard from [SCE Worldwide Studios boss] Shu [Yoshida] that he has—just his studios—he has 30 games in development. 20 of them are going to ship within the first year of the console’s life, and of those, 12 are new IP.

"So there’s a lot going on, it’s just that we need to keep stuff back. We’ve got Gamescom for us Europeans—we need to have something to show at Gamescom, don’t we?"

At the moment, the first-party exclusives we've seen for the PlayStation 4 are DriveClub, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Infamous: Second Son and The Order: 1886. It sounds like this list will grow following Gamescom, which is taking place between August 21 and 25.

When Microsoft announced the Xbox One last month, the company revealed it would be releasing 15 exclusive games for the console in the first year, of which eight would be new franchises.