Seduction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

This is the first verse of'a song I've recorded...Feedback is welcome...But im more concerned to if people understand what is about...The entire Alone Wita Sharp Object project has been comeing along with alot of...diffrent subjects...Ive been in serious debate lately if i wanna just trash it all or keep going with it...After a few people respond...I'll say what its about if noone figures it out...Thanks

If bloods the key to life, im draining fountians dry...Im as cold as dry ice, & prone to tell these felines'a lie...See the secret of seduction is inda twist of'a tounge...The sincere stair that blinds like'a singe of'tha sun...I mesmorize thier soft bodies & caress inner souls...Not knowing im dead inside, leave'ing the truth untold...You can feel the frost bite through my lips...Stabbing the mind like a glacier wit'a ice pick...No closure, no life, no reflection inda mirror...Silently cyphaning, while ya fears simply disapear...Unmask the pleague wich you so calmly hate...Enter into the deseption wich GOD cast into fate...The blood that bleeds is symbolisim for thanks...& if LOVE is the cause, night is when we awake...I was shoved into despair with this internal feeling of pain...Its not that i don't care, but i hate the memories that remain...So soft to touch, but i wilt roses & freeze drops of rain...I didn't know this much, till i found that my life was sacraficed in vane...I don't desire lust, but temptation is more then i can handle...Place stars in your hand & let wind blowout this candle...

Jul 9, 2003
fuckin nyce.. im confused on the meanin, but you talkin bout you found out ya life was sacrificed, and love, and some other shit, you lost me..

im simple minded tho for rill.. flow was grade A

stay up

Jul 9, 2003
huh.. damn aight then, that helps..

shits real good.. who makes your beats? cuz just the word Nosferatu makes me think of a sicc ass beat..

you should post that shit when its done

A

All Out HOGG

Nosferatu is the technical term for vampire...

For this track...A cat named Romeo made the beat...

A

All Out HOGG

Cause my CD is bringing sumthin completely new to the table...

I could rap about HOGG shit all day...But i chose not to...

This Alone Wita Sharp Object project is all uncharted territories...seriously...I have songs about cutting yourself, songs about abortion, songs that deal with deep religious study, songs that are anti-religious...songs about suicide...songs about stalking, & alot of other subjects...The thing is i want whoever buys my disk 2 put it in they ride or home stereo & get transported into a diffrent zone...so that when they slump it, maybe there there physically, but mentaly thier mind aint there...They drifting off into sumthin else

May 10, 2002
yeah i've written about a lot of topic myself but i never thought about rapping in the perpective of nosferatu...but its cool man do your thing...good luck with the album

Nov 14, 2002
Damn Smurf. How you come up with shit like this? You're clearly above the "I'm the siccest emcee" shit that everyone spits (inclding me :devious: ). You needta turn that shit into a project f'sho. it's gonna be real dope.