SECOND BOUT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
WWE ANNOUNCES OLD SCHOOL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION PPV BOUT FEATURING HARDY BOYZ REUNION, CM PUNK & DX TEAMING
by Mike Johnson @ 3:09:00 PM on 11/7/2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has announced a 10 Man elimination tag bout for the 2006 Survivor Series in Philadelphia featuring talent from all three brands, with HHH & Shawn Michaels & CM Punk and the reunited Matt & Jeff Hardy teaming together for the first time in several years against Edge & Randy Orton & Mike Knox & WWE Intercontinental champion Johnny Nitro & WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms.

As noted yesterday on PWInsider.com, Undertaker vs. Ken Kennedy will be part of the PPV as well. Additional bouts were announced during last night's Smackdown taping, which you can find spoilers elsewhere here on PWInsider.com.

Feb 9, 2006
if you wanna be surprised don't fuckin read this shit yadadadadadadadada but if you don't enjoy yadadadadadadadadadada

SMACKDOWN SPOILERS; MATCHES REVEALED FOR SURVIVOR SERIES
by Mark Ford @ 9:14:00 AM on 11/7/2006

Thanks to Mark Ford for the following Smackdown spoilers from last night's taping in Columbus, Ohio.

- King Booker did a promo, and Teddy Long came out and said Booker would defend the World Title against Batista at Survivor Series. He then said Booker would wrestle Lashley right now.

- King Booker defeated Bobby Lashley.

- MVP complained to Teddy Long about the tag match with Undertaker & Kane from last week, so Long told MVP he could fight Kane in a street fight next week.

- Benoit tried to talk to Chavo & Vickie Guerrero about Rey Mysterio, and it came out that Chavo vs. Benoit is set for Survivor Series.

- Matt Hardy & Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Gregory Helms & Sylvan when Hardy pinned Helms in the best match of the night (including Raw).

- Kennedy came out to do a promo, saying he would beat Undertaker at Survivor Series. Undertaker came out, and they did a bit where Kennedy used the microphone to bloody Undertaker, but Undertaker kept sitting up and Kennedy kept beating him back down.

- Chris Benoit defeated KC James with a Crippler Crossface.

- The Boogeyman won a squash, and backstage Kristal got the Miz to challenge Boogeyman to a match next week.

- Batista defeated Finlay after Booker tried to interfere and Batista threw Finlay into him.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Thanks for the disclaimer, these spolers are doing exactly that to my professional wrestling experience every week.

I wonder how they are going to make this fued between all these guys pan out, well i guess its already together if you think about it. I'm hoping Bischoff starts going on all the shows stirring things up

Feb 9, 2006
i didn't expect this but i knew there was gonna be some type of old school match on the ppv, sounds interesting especially on the face team

triple h
shawn michaels
cm punk
jeff hardy
matt hardy

these four alone can put on a hell of a show

Feb 8, 2003
If i was incharge I would make that kenndy / taker match either a casket match or buried alive. and Booker/ Batista a hell in a cell or cage match. Now that will make a tight azz ppv