Seattle's Spin on Hip Hop-It's the Next Hotspot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^If you're going to list them, you should include Neema.

The list of artists that they had on there, was filled with people I don't know of, except for one. Shit like this always happens, they talk about ONE variety of rapper, and leave out the rest.

That's great these backpack types are making some noise, but acting like they're the only ones is just plain ignorant. That blog, only reminds me of the shit I see in the Stranger and the Seattle Times...these people need to broaden their music horizons past back pack rap...not taking anything away from the people mentioned, but I bet none of them have sold 10,000 albums period.

May 6, 2002
nobody in the nw has sold 10,000. mix did his thing, but anyone else claiming to have moved 10,000 better have some proof. anyone could claim that but where is the proof.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Manolo said:
nobody in the nw has sold 10,000. mix did his thing, but anyone else claiming to have moved 10,000 better have some proof. anyone could claim that but where is the proof.
So you must have not heard of.......these two guys below...right?

Maniac541 said:
Neema and Cool Nutz have pushed 10,000
And there you have it. Get your facts straight first, I was correct on this issue.

May 6, 2002
Could someone post some soundscan numbers cuz if these are out the trunk sales, then everyone can say they pushed 10,000 or more. I'd like to see some proof.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Mr. Manolo said:
Could someone post some soundscan numbers cuz if these are out the trunk sales, then everyone can say they pushed 10,000 or more. I'd like to see some proof.
Nobody has shit to prove to you...If you in my state you know who is pushing..Its really hard to lie about that shit around these parts..Nobody is going to post thier receipt of cds they pressed up and pics of empty cd boxes..thats just stupid..If someone is lying they will look like a fool cuz we know the real

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
speedy gonzalez said:
Nobody has shit to prove to you...If you in my state you know who is pushing..Its really hard to lie about that shit around these parts..Nobody is going to post thier receipt of cds they pressed up and pics of empty cd boxes..thats just stupid..If someone is lying they will look like a fool cuz we know the real
AND THAT'S THE MUTHA FUCKIN TRUTH!:siccness:

Apr 14, 2003
Mr. Manolo said:
why you acting like its straight impossible to sell 10,000 out this bitch....lol..