Seattle Seahawks' Shaun Alexander wins MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
You lost all credibility as a "sporst guru"....thanks for playin though!!!
You lost that credibility a long time ago when you said that the Husky Basketball team wasn't going to make the NCAA Tournament unless they won the Pac-10 Tourney last year (I do sincerely apologize if you were not the one who said that, but somebody did, and I went off on them for that lack of very fundamental knowledge, and I think it was you).

And look at this!!! This is FALSE but it wasn't his opinion the topic that lost his credibility, it was once again, the lack of the fundamental knowledge required to participate in such a discussion.

Gringo on Sports

Aug 20, 2004
^^^Wow...are you mad cus im right?

I told you once...ill say it again...kapeesh???Cus it seems as if you CANT read...

I DONT LIKE NCAA BASKETBALL...NORE DO I CLAIM TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT

Was that clear enough for you?

I dont care for it...its boring...i oinly watch the Huskies cus....they are...the HUSKIES...dog i was happy when the women won the NCAA volleyball championship....do i know anything about it?NO.BUt they won..and im proud of that...

Id cheer for thier fuckin CREW team...but do i like crew?I dont even feel crew is a SPORT...but again..its the Huskies...

ON the OTHER hand...you calim to know everything about NW sports...EVERYTHING....well,you dont!Im sorry tell you that...

Read the papers homie...not to mention i GET inside info on shit like this...becuase of certain "connections" to certain "people" around the team and team office...so you can go fuck yourself in the ass...cus you dont know SHIT...ok kiddo?

Please excuse me cus youre in my fuckin way...

Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
^^^Wow...are you mad cus im right?

I told you once...ill say it again...kapeesh???Cus it seems as if you CANT read...

I DONT LIKE NCAA BASKETBALL...NORE DO I CLAIM TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT

Was that clear enough for you?

I dont care for it...its boring...i oinly watch the Huskies cus....they are...the HUSKIES...dog i was happy when the women won the NCAA volleyball championship....do i know anything about it?NO.BUt they won..and im proud of that...

Id cheer for thier fuckin CREW team...but do i like crew?I dont even feel crew is a SPORT...but again..its the Huskies...

ON the OTHER hand...you calim to know everything about NW sports...EVERYTHING....well,you dont!Im sorry tell you that...

Read the papers homie...not to mention i GET inside info on shit like this...becuase of certain "connections" to certain "people" around the team and team office...so you can go fuck yourself in the ass...cus you dont know SHIT...ok kiddo?

Please excuse me cus youre in my fuckin way...
This post is nothing but fluff & foam. No substance whatsoever. Your point is that I am not a sports guru, but your post contained absolutely NO EXAMPLES to support the point. You resorted to typical siccness stuff of "well....but....I don't care...you have your panties in a bunch...etc etc etc", and not SUBSTANCE. What have I been wrong about?

Gringo Exhibit B

I CHALLENGE YOU TO CALL ME OUT ON SOMETHING I'VE BEEN WRONG ABOUT, I CHALLENGE YOU, I DON'T THINK YOU CAN LIVE UP TO THIS CHALLENGE

Aug 20, 2004
xpanther206 said:
This post is nothing but fluff & foam. No substance whatsoever. Your point is that I am not a sports guru, but your post contained absolutely NO EXAMPLES to support the point. You resorted to typical siccness stuff of "well....but....I don't care...you have your panties in a bunch...etc etc etc", and not SUBSTANCE. What have I been wrong about?

Gringo Exhibit B

I CHALLENGE YOU TO CALL ME OUT ON SOMETHING I'VE BEEN WRONG ABOUT, I CHALLENGE YOU, I DON'T THINK YOU CAN LIVE UP TO THIS CHALLENGE

Tha fact that you say Holmes has a 0% chance of comin to Seattle IF Shaun leaves...conversation over.

Fluff and foam?No...conrete reasoning...i ADMIT that i dont know much about NCAA b-ball...CUS I DONT LIKE IT...is that too hard for you to understanding?

YOU...on the other hand...think you know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING...which you DONT....and its ok to admit it...

The fact is...ive heard from a LIABLE source...that this has crossed the minds of the management for the Hawks...what evidence do YOU have that they have 0% chance of gettin Holmes?What??OH!!!!NONE!!!!

And what does that thread have ANYTHING to do with me not bein more sports knowledgable than you??LOL....NOTHING!!!!

THe fact is buddy...i DONT like you...you disrespected me in that thread about the Huskies...and i think youre a fag...and that fact that you think your insight...based on god knows what...is better than MY direct information...is mind boggling...

Like i said...better luck next time....

Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
THe fact is buddy...i DONT like you..and i think youre a fag....
Yep, I think you're a fag, you think I'm a fag, so that doesn't matter, I think I know a lot about sports and you don't, you think you know a lot about sports and I don't. So what we think about each other does not matter because they are just inverses of each other. I hope you can understand this.

Because we both think the other one is retarded, what DOES matter is who is right more often than the other. The reason I jump on you is you've said so many things so blatantly wrong. You think I have too, but I have the examples to support my claim, AND YOU DO NOT. If Holmes does become a Hawk, I really hope you call me out because I would deserve it, BIG TIME.

You thought the NBA Draft has 3 rounds, it has 2. You thought Simmons & Conroy will be drafted ahead of Nate Robinson, and that Nate Robinson was not even going to be drafted at all. Simmons & Conroy were NOT EVEN DRAFTED AT ALL, and Nate went in the 1st ROUND!

Okay, but I know you don't know college basketball like you've said, so that's cool. But you thought the Colts were going to come to Qwest Field and romp on the Hawks, but the Hawks romped on them, and you're going to say it was b/c the Colts didn't play their people, which is TRUE but you had to know that from the beginning because THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY DOES IN THE NFL WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR.

You thought USC was going to beat Texas (but I am not going to talk down to you for thinking this, I admit I expected that too).

THE COLD HARD FACTS HURT BRO - The thing is all I have to do is click on your name, find your posts in the Sports Forum, just about every other one ends up being wrong, so you make my job EASY . BUT THAT'S COOL, SPORTS ARE HARD TO PREDICT, THAT'S WHY I STAY AWAY FROM SPORTS GAMBLING. BUT YOU'RE PROBLEM IS YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUNDAMENTALS DOWN. A LOT OF THE OPINIONS YOU THROW DOWN ON SPORTS SOUND LIKE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT ARE THROWN OUT THERE AT A MIDDLE SCHOOL LUNCH TABLE

For the 2nd time, find something that I've felt strongly about, and went off on somebody for, that ended up being wrong. Please please do it, but you're next post (unless you are going to resort to siccness dispute strategy #32b, save face by ending it) will not contain what I am asking for because you can't do it.