Seattle Record Stores!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Jus wonderin if I could get a lil help here. I'm comin to Seattle on Thursday and wanna get a bunch of cds cause up here in Vancouver, a lot of Bay/Underground cds are not available. Jus wonderin where the best record stores are? All I know is that there's probably a couple in SeaTac Mall. Where else? Any help I can get is madd appreciated. Thanx.

Later!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The SeaTac Mall is fucked.....they closed Sam Goody permanently.

Tower Records is a good place to get Bay Area CD's (especially ones distributed by Bayside because Tower owns Bayside)......if you're lookin' for local shit......you can hit Sam Goody at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood.......or one of the moms & pops stores in Seattle. I would go to Millenium Music on 23rd & Union in the Central District......they have some of the best selection of local CD's I've seen.

Jun 4, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
The SeaTac Mall is fucked.....they closed Sam Goody permanently.

you should start putting shit in southcenter!!!! no one goes to seatac
mall but old people and people that don't like crowds like me!! lol!! 4real
i remeber you saying you guys didn't sell well there!! times have changed
the word has spread i know a grip of cats that be bumpin your shit in my
area!! southcenter im telling you!!

Jun 4, 2002
yea silver platter got hella shit i prefer Budget down the street aways
off grady on raineer in renton though !! no ones ever in there and they got just about everything!! there local selection is good except theres no street level in there? you ever notice they only got camera's in the
rap section at silver platters!! lol!! :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah the Sam Goody at Alderwood always hooks it up with the local music, Millenium and ARS are very good place to go to. If someone has the contact info like the address or numbers for all these stores post them cause my homie is trying to distribute his shit and consign with some stores.

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Thanx fo the info everyone. I jus got back from Seattle a lil while ago. That Tower Records got almost everythin I needed. I picked up 9 cds today. I'm hella happy. Only thing they didn't have was no Street Level. I didn't even see a space for no Street Level artists. D-Sane, what's crackin with that? Other than that, they had everything. I appreciate the info everybody. Thanx.

Later!!

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
I got:
Mob Figaz - The Comp
Ridah - 90% Street 10% Rap
Lil Keke - Birds Fly South
Cali Factorz 2
Scoob Nitty & Kreep - Double Jeopardy
Young Fierce - Sinful Living With Righteous Intent
Mac Dre - Rompilation 3
First Degree The DE - The Big Black Bat
2 Sav - Sav'd Out

I've only listened to the 2 Mob Figaz cds so far. They both knockin fa real.

Later!!

Apr 25, 2002
Tha Schizo said:
I got:
Mob Figaz - The Comp
Ridah - 90% Street 10% Rap
Lil Keke - Birds Fly South
Cali Factorz 2
Scoob Nitty & Kreep - Double Jeopardy
Young Fierce - Sinful Living With Righteous Intent
Mac Dre - Rompilation 3
First Degree The DE - The Big Black Bat
2 Sav - Sav'd Out

I've only listened to the 2 Mob Figaz cds so far. They both knockin fa real.

Later!!
Where's the Northwest cds you come down you should have swooped at least a few up? A lot of cds you got are tight though, some definite bay area bangers.

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Well, I wanted to get some local shit as well, some Street Level artists. I couldn't find any at either Tower Records that I went to. I scooped a buncha Bay Area albums and a Dirty South one also, they smashin. I'm listenin to Lil Keke right now (I didn't know BaySide distributed this album) it's knockin. I'mma have to get Street Level albums off D-Sane as soon as I score some more cash.

Later!!