Seattle Mariners one last failure

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2008
The mariners swept the A's for the first sweep this season at the worst time possible. With 3 games to go we had a 2 game lead on Washington for the
1st pick in the draft to get one of the most highly tauted pitcher San Diego State pitcher Stephen Strasburg since Roger Clemens. The mariners go out and win the last 3 games of the season while Washington lost all 3. I realize you cant throw games but sit your fuckin starters we werent playing a contender so who gives a fuck. So thanks for one last kick in the Ball's you wound up breaking are hearts one more time. You worthless excuse for a baseball team you dont even know how to lose the right way. Rant over

May 9, 2002
Ichiro will never get traded. For one, he is the highest paid player on our payroll, and paying out nearly 20 Mil a year for a player not even on the team, is too big of a pill to swallow, and no team, including the Yanks, will wanna pick that up for a freakin SINGLES hitter.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Ichiro will never get traded. For one, he is the highest paid player on our payroll, and paying out nearly 20 Mil a year for a player not even on the team, is too big of a pill to swallow, and no team, including the Yanks, will wanna pick that up for a freakin SINGLES hitter.
ichiro could hit 50 jax a year if he wanted to...

May 9, 2002
ichiro could hit 50 jax a year if he wanted to...
Yeah, ive heard the stories. I think its a bunch of BS, but thats just me. I mean, if that were the case, whjy doesnt he do that with men in scoring position? How many times this year did he trickle into a DP or just flat out bounce out to SS?

As a leadoff hitter, once that very first at-bat is out of the way, guess what....YOU ARE NOW A HITTER JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Get some goddamn RBI's.