Seattle Is Not West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
I guess basically we have come to the conclussion that the bay area is messed up with gangbangers, and that Seattle and Portand are nice places to live. Sounds like they win the battle, where would you want to live?

Dec 12, 2006
fo real i was just thinkn movin out to portland or seattle would be hella nice like a urban suburb city smoke my trees in peace, real talk tho portland got hellaaaaaaaaaa strip clubs which is kinda funny to me cuz how of clean it looked

Mar 13, 2005
www.ThaBizness.com
Niggas spend to much time talkin and bitchin.... Its ONE WEST.... thats what we pushin!! Support the good music and let the music speak for itself dont matter where the fuk they from!! The only way we (the west) gonna be on top again is with good music and we all push the line together, a movement isnt a movement if it is only about an individual...

Parker Brothaz album coming 1st quarter 08

Aug 22, 2006
the bay is much more closely linked to seattle than to los angeles. We in seattle show way more love to bay artists than LA does, I'll guarantee you that. Portland and Seattle show 40 as much love if not more when he comes and does shows out here and in Tacoma. That's why when he made that sprinkle me remix he shouted 2-0-6 with nothin but bay area area codes-
"7-0-7, 4-1-fin, fin-1-0, 4-0-8, 2-0-6, 2-0-9. y'all remember that, right.