Seattle HEMPFEST!! this weekend!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Its that time again, Seattle HempFest is this weekend August 16 & 17th. the biggest hemp rally in the country! 9 stages of performers & speakers, and the only time you can smoke in front of police. and this year Bone Thugs-n-harmony are performing on sunday!

Once again i'm doin the merchandise design, T shirts, hats, tank tops, girl shirts & more. come by the big booth across from the food vendors, with a big green & yellow banner that says 'Official HEMPFEST T shirts'. here's a couple of the t shirt designs:

Jul 10, 2002
Ahhh damnit, I freggin' hate Hempfest (sorry it's just the scrooge mcduck in me). It used to be cu back when it was just a bunch of smokin' at gasworks.

I'm jus playin' it's still cool. I just don't like the fuckin' crowds anymore, BUT it looks like I'mma have to swoop down there to pick up #2 & #4, and I didn't think I was gonna top my last year's 'no victim no crime' shirt, although #2 is pretty close.

Just to be real though, I only head down there to pick up one of them john's, if your shirts weren't sick like that, I'd skip for sure.

Where's your stand gonna be?
I shoulda asked last year, but I learned my lesson. I ended walking around the entire Myrtle Edwards lookin for ur stand starting on one side, and looping back on the other. Little did I know that it was right by the entry, just on the other side.

do I get a special siccness 2fer deal?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
aye if anyone in PO is going can u holler cuz I want a shirt or two but I can't make it. But looks like thirdeye got them fly joints!! PM me if u can help a mu fucka!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
seeing those shirts actually makes me want to go...the only reason i don't go is cause i'm sick of being around dumb shits fighting. last time i went to hempfest there were people being chased down and smashed on. while i didn't care cause it wasn't me, if i'm gonna try to enjoy myself that's not gonna make it happen.

fuck, maybe i'll go for 5 minutes just to get a shirt or two and say whussup...cause the rest of it was lame as fuck to me...and i got my own weed and weed cookies at home...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Really? I went to Hempfest for atleast one day evey year from 1996 until 2006 and I never saw a single fight or anyone even talking shit for that matter.

I had to work last year and do again this year too. I don't have to be in until 5pm on Sunday so I might try to slide through for a few even though I don't really smoke much anymore. I'll always support the cause.

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
i apreciate the comments, and i do accept gratuities lol.

for those lookin for the booth: when u come in the main gate by the pier, go past the first stage, go around the lil bend passing the small building on your right, the path splits there, go right, you'll see all the food vendors on your left and i'm in the booth on the right. its got a big yellow & green banner that says 'hempfest t shirts'.

this year there's also gonna be a booth near the rear entrance, not sure exactly where yet. i'll probably be in the front booth the first half of saturday and the rear booth the first half of sunday, all other times i'm shoppin, eatin, & smokin. and sorry no discounts, the printer i work with aint goin for it since most of it will sell out. and any big dudes get your shit early, big sizes sell out fast.