Season, Loaded, or Lynch By Inch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
That's real shit @ what God Son said. I think when Lynch made Loaded he was at his peak lyrically, and the beats blew Season out the frame. You couldn't cop a compilation around that time without seeing Brotha Lynch Hung on that it, and all of em he was spittin' heat. A lot of niggas started listen to Lynch around this time 'cause he was getting the most expolsure.

Aug 7, 2002
who gives a fuck if it had to many features the man did his thang...most people are gonna say loaded..gotta give master p props for puttin lynch in his comps and mr servon shit...master p and others gave lynch props fo makin dat loaded album while nolimit was still hot

Apr 8, 2004
707 loc said:
who liked ebk4?
It was ight but you could tell it wasn't really a "lynch album", feel me? That album was just thrown together to fulfill obligations in his contract w/ blacc market. Most of the cuts were features on other albums, some of them didn't even sound completly finished. I remember bacc in da day that nigga was on the board tellin' folks not even to buy the album.

Apr 8, 2004
707 loc said:
who liked ebk4? season of the siccness was the siccest
Besides Loaded, EBK4 was the best one to me. Even though Lynch didn't put that album together hisself. Every single track was dope. EBK4 was the shit. I can't believe mufuckas wasn't feelin that one. Straight classic

Aug 16, 2002
Loaded hands down is Lynchs best work bacc 2 bacc rumbles and great features (E-40, Ice T, SIcx, Polo, P-folkz, DE, Loki) production was slappin from tha DE and Beta and a good mix of Killa, Smokin and mobbin muzik!!

EBK4 to me was slappin too! that one wit Pook & Shotgun of Triple Beam wit tha oldie Sample is fuccin raw! & tha one wit Chopah is heat too!

Dec 25, 2003
Best Lynch albums to me from top to bottom:
SEASON OF DA SICCNESS
24 DEEP
LYNCH & SICX: NIGGA DEEP
EBK 4
LOADED
THE VIRUS
LYNCH BY INCH
BEST OF LYNCH
APPEARANCES BOOK 1
BOOK 2-NEVER RELEASED
BOOK 3; ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!
and I also liked THE BLOCC MOVEMENT that was tight!