Sean T & Da Dallas Squad....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Im familiar with Sean T's production...

I think he has the capability to make dope beats...He comes through with some shit that just "sounds so nice" on occasion...I.E. 'Fo A Life Time" on Messy's new CD...But on the otherside...He also comes with alot of shit thas just so so...& unless an artist makes a very vicious apperance the track can catch the skip button...Just my opinion thou...I won't denie he has talent...

As far as Dallas Squad...Haven't heard em to my knowledge...So no comment

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Sean T is sicc as fuck, but remeber sum times his beats is just whut ppl want, he is very diverse in makin all typa beats and music so depends on da label or rapper ta pick da hotest trackz, sum times they dont or just sumtimes diffrent ears for diffrent folks....SEan T is sicc on da mic on da Board / Keyz

T

thug_proppa

sean T got some tight ass beats check out the artist in my sig half his cd produced by sean T

he got audio on his site let me know what yall think!!!!!!!

May 10, 2002
I personally think Sean T's beats are boring.Look at Mr.Sandmans new one.He did all the production and it was just not ear catchin at all.He needs to do a lil more on the keys to keep it spiced up.