sean kingston

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
at first I thought this thread was a joke. cuz I cant stand the song this dude has on the radio. but after hearing ya'll talk about him, sounds like it might be worth a listen to see what his album is all about.

And I never heard the track wit Clyde Carson either. do they play that on the radio or what???

Jan 19, 2006
yea beatiful girls aint even the best song on the album.
he sing bout diff topics but yea he do got a lot of cupcake songs on there.
but damn "Change", "Colors", Kingston are all some hard ass tracks

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
707REPRESENTA said:
THE SONG HE DID WITH CLYDE CARSON AND YA BOY IS RAW. NO DOUBTIN THAT. SHITS JUST FUNNY HOW HE WENT FROM BEING IN A TIGHT POLO VEST SINGING BEAUTIFUL GIRL TO THUG WHO RUNS THE STEETS OVERNIGHT

preach!

and whos got the link to the album? i'll give it a listen..and i can sell this shit to some girls. Buck footlegging!

Jul 23, 2003
wackest mu'fucka out! fo real i ain't playin. the wackest! i hear this fool singin like a bitch & then i see him on mtv2 "freestylin" soundin like rick ross? wtf? nigga who are you? fuck outta here!

Dec 17, 2004
i never heard of this guy until a few days ago when this girl i was with mentioned how she loves his suicidal song. i hear all these rave reviews on here about him so i decided to give him a listen....and all i have to say is what the fuck?!!! unless your 13 and have a vagina i dont see how you can think this fat little disney channel singer is tight

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
i guess begging J.R. on myspace wasnt worth it.. cuz look like nobody feelin him. nd i think he arite but far from great.

carl winslow said:
unless your 13 and have a vagina i dont see how you can think this fat little disney channel singer is tight
cosign.

Dec 11, 2005
WOW @ you guys talking how fake this guy is cause he a lil different than the other basic rappers out nowadays and he actually talks about different subjects. And to the people knocking on him for making cupcakin songs... I mean DAMN.... he IS only 17!! GIve the guy a break damn!

And @ 707, im not tryna say SEAN KINGSTON is anywhere close to Pac, but who else made songs about loving women and being a thug at the same time?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i know people are hella hatin cuz he aint "hood" cuz hes cup cakin. Anyway its nice to hear some diffrent shit he sounds like he actually got some actual creativity. Haha at people on here complaining about people not bein "hood" enuf. GANGSTERS!

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
MuneyHongry650 said:
WOW @ you guys talking how fake this guy is cause he a lil different than the other basic rappers out nowadays and he actually talks about different subjects. And to the people knocking on him for making cupcakin songs... I mean DAMN.... he IS only 17!! GIve the guy a break damn!

And @ 707, im not tryna say SEAN KINGSTON is anywhere close to Pac, but who else made songs about loving women and being a thug at the same time?
I am far from comparin them either.
But I was just about to post the same thing until I read your post.
Give the kid time don't knock his shine.
He might be onto somethin that hip-hop has needed for a few years now.
Everyone thinks its wrong to love your woman and treat her right, but in all reality it isnt...
Im not here for the net arguments so miss me with that, just think about what I just said for a minute.
I dont care how hard any of yall are, you have had your heart broke by a female atleast once in your life.
Stop with tryin to keep your street cred and be real with your selves for once.

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
Lil Dan said:
ann...he dont use profanity.............

edit: he should get signed to Take A Stand lol
And you should up your game and stop tryin to fit in lil guy.
Be your self fuck what everyone else thinks about you.
I could get on you real tough right now, but I got respect for everyone who knows how to be their selves.
And when you first came to the Sicc you were your self till everyone started clownin you then you switched game to fit in.
Just keep it real your still young learn that shit at a young age fam.