Seak vs Ironic Commando

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Sorry for the wait... without further delay....

this one’s for the old days… I’m spittin close range wit no strays//
till I divorce Commando’s head from his neck like that ex wife of OJ’s//
your rusty, trust me… what’s it been like, damn dog 3 years?//
in the mean time, seak’s rhymes- been makin cats hold their tongues like grand mal seizures//
I saw ya last battle, read your lines and I ain’t feelin none//
so fuck punches… all I need is me and my girlfriend, she’s .45 and “She Bangs” like William Hung//
peal ya son… I ain’t talking bout muscles when I flex and “bear arms” so…//
bow when ya see the Return of the King, shotin foul shots in ya home like its Arco//
after Commando reads this- he’ll play Copycat like Harry Connick//
but soldier, you’ll still get discharged by ya superior… now isn’t that Ironic?//
iconic, I’ve mastered this… Kawada's not a sane man//
must be slow wit autism, still the auto-gets-him when I let it “Rainman”//
he ain’t changed man… so I already know he’ll//
say he’s Insurmountable…and make a mountain out of a mole hill//
but with no skill, the truth is this boob just tickles me//
so I’ll shockingly expose son (sun), like Janet Jackson’s nipple ring//

Dec 13, 2003
aight...i got this

i didnt wanna do this to you, but.....

only way you could attack-me is by a gat-squeeze// even then, your leavin with a punctured lung and scratched-knees//fuck saddam..."i-rack-keys" like columbian inventory//

i can tell-tell-your-stressed from the way you held-ya-breath, but before you swell-ya-chest...get-some-spinach//i'll cut-n-paste ya fuckin-face with a slut-in-lace, so you can fit-ya-image// now your better equiped to get ya shit-deminished// spit-the-finish...jef bats more balls than a chicks-in-tennis//you stay on my shit-list//i diss-miss "miss-fits" like a big-chick adjusting her mid-drift//when ya girl try to visit the primises..no saviour, fuck a cape-mask-and-cowl//i allow you to keep ya "bitch"...i dont date-basset-hounds///grab ya face,-bash-and-pound with a mace-stashed-around the corner...yo, i'll mop-you-bruh//after im done poppin-ya like billy bob did to that broad in gothika//..chased and mangled, "embrace-the-dangle"...no skittles in ya mouth, i think you missed the real meaning of "taste-the-rainbow"

yo...treat you like walt disney...left-in-stasis// "erected-faces" leave you sexed-and-base-ed// apparently you receive protien from unexpected-places

Nov 14, 2002
God damn. This is what this board's been missin'. I haven't seen a heated battle like this in a hot minute. But anyways, both verses were hot but Seak's was hotter than liquid metal.

Vote - Seak

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
time for round two… he’s bound to dread this//
it’s Ironic, cause if this is Gothika… he’s staring as that dead bitch//
headless… since ya stuck ya neck out, ya head I’m takin//
grab and twist… ‘six degrees of separation’ like Kevin Bacon//
I’m sickly, puncture kidneys and use ya pancreas for Frisbees//
my hitlist populated by folks 6 feet “Down Under” like Sydney’s//
grimly… I slash wit the cat-of-nine, gash ya back-and-spine//
don't mind the laughin, crimes of “Passion” a habit of mine//
I'll out last em… I got the longevity- armed heavily//
after the carnage ya carcass departs heavenly//
fucking with Seak… ya better reconsider retirement//
ya suck dick… goin down on more poles than firemen//
aspirin, to beat me but defeat suits you better//
so when I add U to the IC, Intensive Care… that’s ya future to the letter//

Dec 13, 2003
fuck it...im up i might aswell rip it up now

really though..
brotha, you've been a bitch-for-days, with talks of clips-and-strays//the only reason you sick cause you fuck chicks-with-aids// really-dun...damn right my "willy's-hung"//yet you're a bigger "ass-man" than billy-gun// i won, it's finished-im-done//while you pop the clip in to replenish-your-hun...imma be at-this-rap-shit when i attack-with-hatchets//even if ya blast-is-accurate...im a missle-proof fickled-youth, you cant penatrate or innovate///i incenerate seak on my dinner-plate// im rude but dood you-can-get-this abuse-and-siccness// kawada eats emcees like kawalahs to euciliptus// you need to properly "use-dimentions"...you've been having trouble recently// can't tell mountains for mole hills..."seek" can't see, hows that for irony// stoppin my punches with your mouth sets up your "grill" for wiring// lookin to kanya west for inspiring//yo...im so hot, i leave the sun perspiring// i snatched janet's boob...you went on e-bay to buy-your-ring for your own private-thing// bloke,-you-dont-know..you seek to find peeps smoke-ya-blow-hole// you're an unfunny joke-with-no-flow who's more "flamboyant" than a floatin-homo// whooo, thats visious// my "dis-taste" for you is quite delicious//your life-is-fiction, you dont even have the strength to grip the vice-for-twistin//what's next, your ice-is-glistin//no, thats moltin-metal spit from my throte-and-jef'll..get his core exposed revealing the soft pink truth// battered and blue cause you get plenty of use...