Seak vs Deuce...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Jeah what up dunn ? damn ima tell my jersey niggas to stop sellin you dudes cracc for real, two people want it with me in the same day ? aight dunn ima post now cause the boy got slabs a white stones to throw in the hood later

Look…you dont know shit bout havin felony's...an dem guns my FAM PULL you'll NEVER SQUEEZE / I put ya "BRAIN IN YA PALM" an leave ya moms with a "HANDFUL OF MEMORIES" //
So why even SPEAK CLOWN...when da 3 POUND / a make you lose bout 3 POUNDS, dont make me come out there ta SEATOWN / Cause the K a make any nigga hurt /
beef is played out but come do it if you really gon CLAP-ME-JERK / u gon’ get greeted by a couple thugs an MACS-WE-SQUIRT
So dont picc up a mic an put them fuccin BEATS DOWN, before keyz holla at his Dominican thugs and get you BEAT DOWN/…Ohhh!!
Cause I MOVE RAW IN THE JECTS, try an stop me i'll have 2 DOGS GET DEM TECS / an have a "BABY-SHOWER" which means even ya "NEW BORNS" GETTIN "WET"/

Dogg I get buccsfrom cane/ but up north I heard you WALK WiTH A FAGGIT TEAM, that stay broke so dont talk about GRABBiN CREAM / Never did a crime so only time "FEDS CAME TO YA HOUSE" is when you "ORDERED THE MAGAZINE" /
seak you a playa ? lyin ass nigga I bet talkin you be beatin RICAN CHICCS, you like "white girls" so you be puttin "CRACCER'S IN YA MOUTH" like u "EATIN RITZ" /
But nah lol nigga stop it you aint got a hoe to call/ so the only time ya fingers ''BEEN IN HOLES'' was piccin up ''BOWLIN BALLS''/
keyz a pimp ya moms use da call that GORGEOUS CAT / yeah she a "EX HOOKER" that use ta "BEND OVA FOR THEM BUCCS JUST LIKE WARREN SAPP/
Ya team we never heard of em/
So when I see ya car in traffic i'ma Jacc-et like Burlington ( get it )
dogg you couldn't be "BORN GIFTED" if ya "BIRTHDAYAS CHRiSTMAS" / So you wrong if you think you gon hurt key with DISSES /

Aight dunn let’s go, we here oh!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Deuce said:
But nah lol nigga stop it you aint got a hoe to call/ so the only time ya fingers ''BEEN IN HOLES'' was piccin up ''BOWLIN BALLS''/
keyz a pimp ya moms use da call that GORGEOUS CAT / yeah she a "EX HOOKER" that use ta "BEND OVA FOR THEM BUCCS JUST LIKE WARREN SAPP/
Oh damn....

That shit had me literally laughing out loud.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Deuce says he’s bested seak… please, your insane//
my flow will wet Keys… like them Florida hurricanes//
you’re a lame, with urine stains… after I piss on his Jersey//
hurt D’… wipe my ass with your hit list in a hurry//
you got a Glock and clips?... female keep talkin’ shit//
it was eminent, you’d be an effeminate renamed Robin bitch//
all you drop is shit, all you squeeze is ya butt cheeks//
ya sig is Deuce for a reason… and “number 2” can’t touch seak//
me and weak… antithesis- like bullets and health//
Deuce is full of shit… cause he full of himself//
thinking you famous, braggin bout the Lifestyles of Robin Keyz//
but you stay on-ya-knees suckin g’s, ya sig should be Robin Leach//
want simple terms?... let me break it down for you simple then//
I never tire… and ride on Deuce like Michelins//
verbal conditionin’… seak stays sharp like Ginsu//
I stay behind bars- with more sick shit than Andy Dufresne had to swim through//
it’s true… my Redemption involves Shank-ing a cat or two//
and against Deuce, who’s more ass than Donkey- “that’ll do”//

but I ain’t finished yet… the Siccness virus at his finest//
attack like War of the Worlds and spray this board with a fine mist//
with the blood of this foe… against this flow you need scuba//
in 2 months, Deuce’ll still be missing like that bitch in Aruba//
I’m too much, your Cleveland and I’m Michael Jordan//
and no ones applauding ya “clappin at your Cavs” recycled boredom//
it’s the truth… plenty proof of my mastery//
this has to be… the deadliest flow since the tsunami catastrophe//
so ‘wave’ goodbye… talked shit so of course you die//
as I light-a-nerd with fireworks… a week after the 4th of July//

May 21, 2002
i felt seak came harder wit tha diss lines even though deuce had more metaphors..but it aint all about them metaphors its about who got who and seak got him better.

vote-seak

Jun 12, 2002
LMAOOOOOOOOOO *gets cup of water for hiccups* LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

You niggas blind

aight jeah 2-2 uppin for votes, lets get it the poppin

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Duece had better punchlines, but I dont like the way the shit flowed. Seak's punchlines weren't as sick (that warren sapp line was ill), but seak's shit sounded better and cleaner.

LMAO that its 2-2 and Deuce is sayin the 2 people who voted for seak are blind. I guess this would be a "dickriding" vote then, huh?

VOTE - SEAK

Jun 12, 2002
Nah pana you vote however you wanna vote but if this was east coast board niggas wouldnt even read that other kids verse real talk lmaoooooo it was way basic dunn but 3-2 lets get five for a victory to cracc off

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
I normally don't like to clutter a battle when voting still going on, but since Deuce is trashing my shit trying to win votes, fuck it.

Deuce you want to talk about basic, your verse was so generic it could have applied to anyone, and some of it didn't even fit against me:

Deuce said:
..a make you lose bout 3 POUNDS, dont make me come out there ta SEATOWN /
Since when is KC referred to as SEATOWN???

Deuce said:
.. but up north I heard you WALK WiTH A FAGGIT TEAM, that stay broke so dont talk about GRABBiN CREAM /
Again, up north doesn't really apply, check geography…

Seemed like that was written more for Dvious than me… but whatever. Everyone of my lines was written just for you buddy.

Jun 12, 2002
Twin you know keyz better... ya shits basic and why I try and sway voters when is 3-2 to you ? what kinda ploy would that be ? and nigga I dunno where you from I assume you was some white kid from washington somewhere like that other honkey cuz location aint specified in ya profile index dunn so is just a genuine mistake so just flip it to ''K TOWN'' instead of ''SEATOWN'' and shits swell

Nov 14, 2002
Duece is probably the most clever/talented when it comes to hard ass punches this board's ever seen, but when it comes to a battle I look for more personal shots and inuendos. And Seak definitely came out on top as far as that goes.

Vote - Seak

Dope battle nonetheless. Board's comin' on strong lately. No need for the shit-talkin' though.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
damn i couldn't close out deuce and you did it seak! congrats man. maybe homie will ease up on the ish talk

*edit* seak ripped that shit. dude who said deuce is more hard hitting with punches is right but he's also right by saying a battle is about dissesand inuendos not off-topic punchlines.

My Vote- Seak
Reason: He killed it!

Jun 12, 2002
Dunn he kill the shit ? son I know niggas that KILL THE SHIT....is just this board mad dense on the white end of da spectrum nah mean...so is some funny ass fuccery goin on here behind it all..shits fishy...evidently yall finna band together and rally behind one of ya own and I got affection for that, cuz if we was on a board centred on Jersey/NY spits, I get behind my dominican/prz and costas all day but since Im here with rural whites and a few scattered mexicanos they aint gonna feel the boys mixtape flow like that....and shit talkin ? son I aint even gonna begin addressin the latent hate I been expiriencin since I got bacc...cause is mad niggas at me, we borderin the high teens in numbers by now word up

But I ain't cryin...the milks been spilt and dude won so congrads pana...keep it movin

Jun 12, 2002
Sicc_Wit_It said:
Duece is probably the most clever/talented when it comes to hard ass punches this board's ever seen
Thas the business twin, I ain't a battle rapper, Ima mixtape rapper dunn so is like thas my craft, niggas know when keyz spit, imminent content is gonna include yay and straps cuz thas how the boy livin' so that shit always prevail irregardless but fams good looks on the warm words