Seahawks!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
where is EDJ, atleast that asshole was intelligent with his shit talkin, the Hawks are gonna be in the playoffs "atleast", thats why they play the games, curse or fuccin no curse.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Shit what did you think of that flawless drive there Raiders fans. All game, all game it's gonna be the same thing, might as well turn the shit off now, and drink yourself retarded.

Sorry just felt like talkin a little shit.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
TONY206 said:

And fuck Stevens
God damn I so badly want to like him, but WTF? Mili's nothing special but at least he's not dropping perfectly thrown balls in the end zone. I think it's about time for Jeremy to leave the Puget Sound. It's all good though, I'm looking forward to seeing another 3 sack drive by Raiders.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Hell yeah, Scobey had every right to hit that motherfucker. You hearing that fag ass fuck Tony talkin about, "why are they booing?" "They don't know the rules". That guy is seriously a waste of space on T.V. They're booing because same shit happened to Nate. The Raider fuck hit Herndon in to Burrelson. So what happened. Payback damn it.

Aug 20, 2004
satherp5 said:
Hell yeah, Scobey had every right to hit that motherfucker. You hearing that fag ass fuck Tony talkin about, "why are they booing?" "They don't know the rules". That guy is seriously a waste of space on T.V. They're booing because same shit happened to Nate. The Raider fuck hit Herndon in to Burrelson. So what happened. Payback damn it.
You can block a player into the returner, but you cannot hit the kick retuner before or when the ball hits his hands. Its a simple NFL rule.THe Hawks fans booed becuase they are playing at home, of course they are gonna boo.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
No I understand that, still though when your kick returner get blasted before he gets the ball you know you wanna see the other teams return guy get blasted to. Oh well though, Seahawks are 5-3, and that's a win with a backup QB. I can't complain about shit:)