Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
WTF happened to Miller?

Fuck Whitehurst. He is absolute garbage. We need to trade him, we probably wouldn't get anything more than a massage table but we'd still be getting the better deal.

Feb 14, 2004
Considering who the top QB prospect is in next years draft, this is one of those seasons where losing a ton of games aren't going to be that painful lol

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
id rather have portis than clipboard.
Real spit.

We were embarrassingly bad today. I really really hope TJ can come back next week. If he can't though we need to find another QB. I don't give a fuck if it's Portis or whoever. I hope I never have to see that piece of shit Whitehurst play another down.

6-3.........really? I want to punch something right now.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Guess we both just had badass D's, or both offense just flat out suck, take your pick lol
The latter without question.

Edit: Did Charlie actually throw a good pass today? Everything down field was HORRIBLE. The pass to a wide open Rice was even shitty. If it would have even been decent it would have been 6 without question. The only thing Whitehurst can do is throw screen passes, checkdowns and to receivers that are super wide open. Fuck he's terrible, it's pissing me off. WTF do people see in him?