Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Fuck man, I was so hopeful of this line too based on the preseason where they looked competent at least. I suppose it could be one of those deals where it takes a few weeks for the line to gel, otherwise we're fucked.
Im out.

Im boycotting the Hawks. Until Pete can fix this OL, its a complete waste of talent and FUCK PC for pissing in our pockets and telling us its raining regarding fixing the OL problems. Im done.

Nov 24, 2003
Fuck man, I was so hopeful of this line too based on the preseason where they looked competent at least. I suppose it could be one of those deals where it takes a few weeks for the line to gel, otherwise we're fucked.

Seriously I was expecting bad but not that bad. Also RW is back to his thing where he holds the ball proportionally to how bad the o-line is playing. The worse the oline plays, the longer he holds the ball. Which I can understand to some extent as he is simply just too short to step up into a small pocket and make a throw.

We've got a few backs that can catch out of the backfield, if our o-line is swiss cheese then we really should be running a playbook a lot more focused on passing to our RBs a la David Johnson, Le'Veon, Devonta Freeman.

I'm not gonna sit here and say that I know more about play calling than the professionals, but I would think that if our o-line was allowing so much pressure we would be calling way more screen passes. As it was we threw ONE pass to an RB all game. For comparison GB threw 4. I don't get it.