Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Honestly Wilson looks pretty damn good, I just can't figure out our play calling sometimes.

I mean it feels like the beginning of last season all over again when Wilson was on the limited playbook. I thought we opened it up after the end of last year.
dindingding winner winner chicken dinner.

bevell seems to not be able to adjust. this game was somewhat like in carolina, how they couldn't figure it out. i think russell wilson just took it on himself to make it happen. bevel wants him in the pocket 100% of the timebut last year when he was rolling out a lot, thats when the seahawks really heated up. wilson excels at throwing on the run, and right now we dont really dont have a receiving core that can consistently get much separation, except rice who seems to drop or miss everything recently. throwing on the run gives the receivers those few extra seconds to get separation. maybe bevell and carroll just want to go easy with wilson, after all its just the beginning of the season. i hope its not a case of bevell just being an idiot lol

Props: Mr. Nice Guy
May 9, 2002
Theu almost looked disinterested in being there, to be honest. Like they just said "fuck it, will win in our sleep". Which they actually did, now that i think about it. Imagine what that game may have been had they looked like they gave a shit.

Nov 24, 2003
Theu almost looked disinterested in being there, to be honest. Like they just said "fuck it, will win in our sleep". Which they actually did, now that i think about it. Imagine what that game may have been had they looked like they gave a shit.

We are at are best when we are playing up against a wall (Chicago 2012, Atlanta 2012, Texas 2013) but it's frustrating because it makes you wonder why we don't play like that more often.

1 element that is missing from our offense that I think defenses are starting to key in on is the lack of a deep threat. I figured Rice would have been that guy, but I am not sure whether we don't have the capability or whether we are not using it..

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
We are at are best when we are playing up against a wall (Chicago 2012, Atlanta 2012, Texas 2013) but it's frustrating because it makes you wonder why we don't play like that more often.

1 element that is missing from our offense that I think defenses are starting to key in on is the lack of a deep threat. I figured Rice would have been that guy, but I am not sure whether we don't have the capability or whether we are not using it..
cant wait for harvin play, if he plays like a professional maybe wilson will start putting up peyton manning numbers towards the end of the season. the seahawks are pretty well bonded to each other now. i hope hes all in also because when news first came of him coming here some people questioned his commitment to football

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'd lile to see Kearse and Williams get some more playing time. Williams was awesome with the deep routes in the pre-season. I know he had a drop in week 2 I believe it was but still, it's not like Sidney Rice is tearing it up. Only Doug Baldwin has been clutch this year, so far
yea, i dont think he even has a catch. williams might get displaced soon as harvin gets back.

lol, interesting statistic, russell wilson has faced pressure in over 44% attempts this year, second behind mike vick for most pressured qb in the league. yet we're 4-0 LOL. bottom line when wilson has a line that can get him some time, some legendary shit will start to happen. imagine if we had like a steve hutchinson (2005) to go with a healthy okung. this o-line is definitely an issue thus far

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why are 40 whiners fans such huge faggots
theyre not faggots theyre a bunch of thugs. what do you expect from ppl who worship a team of gun toting drug using drunken thugs led by a nfl failure of a qb turned bully coach, who only cares about winning by any means. a classless whiner who doesnt respect the game or any of his peers and cant even show his own brother respect or give a decent effort during traditional super bowl week. its no wonder they regularly shoot and stab and beat other fans at games and even each other, lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Now who said that Sherman wasn't the best defensive player in the game today?

Richard Sherman is the NFC defensive player of the month | ProFootballTalk

Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman hasn’t been shy when it comes to talking about his belief that he ranks at the top of the list of cornerbacks in the NFL right now and he put together a September that backed up his claims.

Sherman helped the Seahawks defense allow 47 points across four games, all of which were Seattle victories, and has been named the NFC defensive player of the month as a result. The Seattle defense has held opposing passers to a completion percentage of 56.5 percent and the fourth-lowest passing yards per game through the first four weeks.

Sherman has picked off a pair of passes, including one that he returned for a game-tying touchdown against the Texans in Week Four, and knocked four other passes so far this season. He also shut down Anquan Boldin in the Week Two win over the 49ers that put the Seahawks in the driver’s seat in the NFC West.

Sherman is the first Seahawks cornerback to be named defensive player of the month.

Props: savage
Feb 14, 2004
Must be a whiner faggot that don't know shit about anything other than sf sports. It means jack shit now, but I do believe Seattle has two championships in the NBA and NHL. But I don't really care about that shit. That's in the past, and this is the now. And the 40-whiners are the Seahawks' bitch at this point.

Nov 16, 2006
Must be a whiner faggot that don't know shit about anything other than sf sports. It means jack shit now, but I do believe Seattle has two championships in the NBA and NHL. But I don't really care about that shit. That's in the past, and this is the now. And the 40-whiners are the Seahawks' bitch at this point.
sounded real butt hurt with that comment. throwin the word faggot around like u some type of tough guy....the fuck outa here with ur square ass...prolly a teenager

May 9, 2002
I'd be mad too if i was from a city that never won a championship in ANY SPORT. good luck with that. P.S. id rather be 5-1 in superbowls then 0-1.
Sonics won the NBA championship in 1979. Also, whether you consider it pro or not, the Storm of the WNBA have won it 2X.

I appreciate your attempt at trash talk, but please have your facts straight before doing so. thanks.

Nov 16, 2006
Sonics won the NBA championship in 1979. Also, whether you consider it pro or not, the Storm of the WNBA have won it 2X.

I appreciate your attempt at trash talk, but please have your facts straight before doing so. thanks.
thanks for the info, i didnt have my facts straight cuz it was some dude from seattle that told me the city had never won anything,and because i could give a fuck about seattle sports history,but i can admit when im wrong. and no the WNBA doesnt count.

Feb 14, 2004

Seattle Metropolitans were the first american nhl team to win the stanley cup way back in the day. But that shit don't matter now. Just some cats need to get their facts straight before they try their hardest to talk shit.

These whiners fans were quite before they beat the badass Rams lol