seagram'(rap-a-lot) greatest hits coming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2004
for all the west coast and south fans who remember seagram ,big mike ,geto boy's and seagram classic song with scarface on me and my homies (sleepin in my nikes) the greatest hits is coming soon 2 versions one chopped and screwed.

seagram died in 1996 in oakland where he was from but he was one of the early rappers who bridge the west and the south together he put out 3 records on rap a lot

1993-the dark roads

1994-5 -reality check

1996- souls on ice

seags greatest hits cd features
yukmouth
scarface
geto boy's
too short
spice 1
t-nutty
big syke
and many more

mackgods which hasnt came out yet is scheduled for summer 2005
heat -2006
seagavelli-2006 summer

to order cd's contact ceo seagram records
o.miller
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Oct 10, 2002
Seagram was great. I first heard him on Gangsta Nip's South Park Psycho on that "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" track with Willie D, That's gotta be on there. Heard he took A bullet for his homie to save his life, what an honorable way to go. I take it yall related since your name is Miller. Sorry for your loss homie. He is truly missed R.I.P. Seag

Feb 17, 2004
yeah seag is my younger brother 'we were going to start our label after his contract was up with rap a lot but he never got the chance so now im pulling out all the old reels and dats i got about 50 songs he never released some fire tracks to i will release them to over the next few years it took me a few years just to listen to his music again but i know he had love down south and the midwest as well as the west the cd's are coming thanks for the post homie.....

ceo seagram records

octavius miller..........

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
I had the Dark Roads and I have Reality Check. The Town, Birth, and The Old School are among my favorite Seag cuts. Also Action Speak Louder Than Words on South Park Psyco and the shit he dropped on Bring It On from the Geto Boys Till Death Do Us Part. Dude was destined for great things. RIP Seagram Miller

Oct 10, 2002
214Thug said:
this is good to hear since ive only got that souls on ice album...ive never heard them other albums...seag was a savage...
Souls on Ice is the only one I don't have the other two are classics

Feb 17, 2004
wino said:
Yo Octavious...didn't you used to do a show on cable access t.v. in Portland called "spontanious phat show"?
yo wino.....yeah we still doin the show 10 years strong its the number 1 video show in portland me and kodiac still holding it down! i need some videos from all the south artist if you got the hook up on some south dvd video's pm me or email me homey,or live shows we can air them also uncut versions we can air those 2 holla back wino one love octavius........

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Octavius.....I remember that show from when I used to live up in Portland, all underground videos. Raw show, yall hooked it up nice. The only videos I might have are on VHS from when I used to tape Cool Nutz show "The Ledge". But those are old, from maybe '96 or '97.

Feb 17, 2004
wino said:
Octavius.....I remember that show from when I used to live up in Portland, all underground videos. Raw show, yall hooked it up nice. The only videos I might have are on VHS from when I used to tape Cool Nutz show "The Ledge". But those are old, from maybe '96 or '97.
yo wino those are the ones i want the old school videos and vhs is cool !!!!!
so you out in az now thats cool my boy bookie and vontel is from there slave intertainment used to be fo life records..........

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Octavius....I'll have to dig thru some boxes and see what I come up with. I'm hopin I still have those....I think I have heard of slave intertainment. Who have they put out?....What time and what channel is your show on? Ima have my boy tape some shows and send them to me.

Feb 17, 2004
wino said:
Octavius....I'll have to dig thru some boxes and see what I come up with. I'm hopin I still have those....I think I have heard of slave intertainment. Who have they put out?....What time and what channel is your show on? Ima have my boy tape some shows and send them to me.
they put out

vontel
bookie
survivalist

heres the schedule for the phatshow

friday channel 23
saturday channel 22
monday channel 11
all at midnight on comcast cable access the show times wont change we have a set series for the past 6 years............. [email protected] for video requests

Feb 17, 2004
wino said:
they put out

vontel
bookie
survivalist

heres the schedule for the phatshow

friday channel 23
saturday channel 22
monday channel 11
all at midnight on comcast cable access the show times wont change we have a set series for the past 6 years............. [email protected] for video requests