SDSU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
mayn, i applied at SDSU and they said that they couldnt take me in due to the course that i wanted to major in was impacted.. they sent me a letter stating that over 30,000 ppl applied for that course and they could only accept about 300 new students... its all good though, i got accepted to CSULB but i aint finna go cuz i also got accepted to a school out in new york, but i did hear that SDSU was fuckn sicc down there...

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
whats up sir-moj!! im here at this place too. just moved from the bay area... miss it already but san diego, this place is pretty cool. the school is off the hook actually, crackin parties already last night.. was tight.
where you livin at man? im in olmeca hall or whatever.. up on the top floor hah..

May 10, 2002
what a trip...

Psilo707- that's where I stayed my freshman year... Olmeca 3rd floor on the East side all the way at the end..326! That was the spot of alot of good memories right there...

I'm a junior this year and live at this spot called La Mirage...I'll be hittin up the parties tonight so I might even see you. Have as much fun as possible before school starts and meet a grip of people in your first 3 weeks...my advice.. Lata. Grant Theft

May 10, 2002
That is a trip man...I can picture that room right now...my boys Mike and Tyler used to live in your room. You'll probably see Grant Theft tagged on some walls around that hall and we would always mess around and right OE (an O with an E in the middle) all over the place. Used to put all our alcohol (40's, Jack Daniels, Tanqueray) over the sink in the bathroom...damn I love that brick building..I'ma be out again tonight ( I didn't check your post till today or I woulda looked for you last night).

I still even remember the phone # to my place: 783-8164...and I know that still has to work. Holler at me and let me know what's crackin...I'll be around the area tonight for sho. Grant Theft