SD - anyone hear z90 interview Jim Jones? he gave a shout out to SKYLine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2006
SD - anyone hear z90 interview Jim Jones? he gave a shout out to SKYLine..

I guess he was tryin to say he's got that pass in the SKY-->

I don't know if he's good with the 80$, but he did say when he's in SD he always rolls thru with his people.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Jim jones is a funny dude man.I remember that when he first came out,he said he didnt bang and he wore red "to represent for his dudes".This was in XXL.nowadays he is banged out.

as for his pass in the east,someone from the line needs to verify that,but to me if he gave a shout out he probably has homies from there

Jun 23, 2005
Gas One said:
im sure he got a pass if he givin' them broke niggas some money to hang lol

*no offense to anyone who bangs skyline and isnt broke, of course.
WELL WHAT EVER THE MATTER IS BLOOD, SKYLINES PROPERTY VALUE IS THE HIGHEST THRU OUT ALL OF SOUTHEAST NIGGA!!! ARE PROPERTY TOPS THE COAST, THE BRIMS, LINCOLN FUCKIN PARK, AND EMERALD HILLS BLOOD!!!SO YOU NEED TO CHECK YO SELF BLOOD!! AND STOP HATIN ON THE P CARD NIGGA!!!
SKYLINE NIGGAS HAVE BREAD TOO, JUST THAT A LOT OF THE HOMIES ARE SELFISH WITH THEYRE SHIT!!YOU HEARD IT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!! AND MITCHY SLICK HAD A GANG OF NIGGAS FROM DIFFERENT SETS FINANCE HIM!! AND I HEARD THAT HE OWES A LOT OF PEOPLE BACK NIGGA!!!
MY HOMIE FROM TREETOP PIRU SAID MITCHY OWES HIM A LOT FROM PROMOTIONS!! AND BLOOD WANTS TO TAKE HIS NECK!!! JUST HAD TO KEEP IT REAL LIL NIGGA, JUST MAD BECAUSE SKYLINE IS KNOWN NATION WIDE WAY ABOVE ANY SET IN SOUTH EAST, AND THRU OUT THE PENITENTARY!!WE ARE THE ONLY SET THAT GETS SPECAIL LOVE FROM THE COMPTON PIRUS LIKE NO OTHER BLOOD SET, LINCOLN PARK CANNOT EVEN KICK IT OR PICNIC OR GO THRU COMPTON LIKE EMRALD HILLS DID IN THE PAST, ONLY SKYLINE GETS V.I.P TRUE SHIT I HAVE VIDEOS WITH 100 SKYLINE PLUS NIGGAS BARBE CUEING AT RAYMOND GONZALEZ PARK TOSSIN PS' WITH THE CAPITOL OF BLOODS ON PIRU STREET WHERE ALL THE BLOOD HOODS STARTED NIGGA!! ALTHOUGH I HEARD THAT NIGGA MITCHY WAS THERE, BUT THEM NIGGAS HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART AFTER WHAT SOME OF THE HOMIES TOLD THEM ABOUT LINCOLN PARK NIGGAS WHO HATE PIRUS WHEN WE MADE A PILGRAMAGE TO PIRU STREET!!!

SO SHUT YO FACE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT LIL NIGGA!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @ talking about skylines property value

niggas moms house is somethin to brag about now? dont none of yall niggas own houses. thats a direct indication of something called gentrification, bigpluck.

maybe you should realize i was born and raised down the street from the brook and i grew up with skyline niggas, so shut that parapraph shit the fuck up. you got a problem with what i said him me on the pm, im gas one off the computer as well as on the computer, and im not doing net fights tonight.

i aint tryna bang on you cuz i dont claim, but who the fuck are you talkin to? you dont know me like that homie....and tryna act like all niggas from skyline own houses youre hilarious dog...asian people live on skyline in 2007. and half of you niggas claimin skyline aint ever even officially got jumped in.....how about that?

and why even mention mitchy in a talk about skyline?

edit: nah you know what? fuck it....like he said....skyline is full of gangsters that own $565,000 houses...dont believe niggas is broke in san diego for one moment because like bigpuck says, were all rich in san diego. ESPECIALLY the gang members.

when you call a san diego nigga broke he wanna act rich and when you call a san diego nigga rich he wanna act hood...fact is the average bangin nigga is broke..

and jim jones isnt a reputable in the banging world so what would be a reason to give jim jones a pass down here? money. i mean if a real OG from skyline gave him a pass, i stand corrected. he just seems liek the type that would have little niggas holler at him and think he got soldiers down here.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
jim jones is a clown.

i have a hard time believing any respectable blood in san diego would fuck with him outside of making some paper moves.

when was the last time yall seen a dude in a muscle shirt and a bike chain bang for the set? its gots to be the money.

Jun 15, 2005
LMAO@pluck jr.

dude got clownt on some real shit over the net.

Were you really trying to show love to jim jones on some hood shit in dago?

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
Gas One said:

niggas moms house is somethin to brag about now? dont none of yall niggas own houses. thats a direct indication of something called gentrification, bigpluck.

maybe you should realize i was born and raised down the street from the brook and i grew up with skyline niggas, so shut that parapraph shit the fuck up. you got a problem with what i said him me on the pm, im gas one off the computer as well as on the computer, and im not doing net fights tonight.

i aint tryna bang on you cuz i dont claim, but who the fuck are you talkin to? you dont know me like that homie....and tryna act like all niggas from skyline own houses youre hilarious dog...asian people live on skyline in 2007. and half of you niggas claimin skyline aint ever even officially got jumped in.....how about that?

edit: nah you know what? fuck it....like he said....skyline is full of gangsters that own $565,000 houses...dont believe niggas is broke in san diego for one moment because like bigpuck says, were all rich in san diego. ESPECIALLY the gang members.

when you call a san diego nigga broke he wanna act rich and when you call a san diego nigga rich he wanna act hood...fact is the average bangin nigga is broke..

and jim jones isnt a reputable in the banging world so what would be a reason to give jim jones a pass down here? money. i mean if a real OG from skyline gave him a pass, i stand corrected. he just seems liek the type that would have little niggas holler at him and think he got soldiers down here.

LMAO
DAMN GAS!!!

Mar 13, 2006
Gas One said:

Well damn lol

funny the minute I seen the last post I knew big pluck was gonna run in here...im still crackin up at this nigga throwin out "property values" tho

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I just cant stand bieng came at sideways by some nigga with an IQ under room tempature...shit does and always will get me heated.

and this nigga FOREVER talkin about mitchy slick but acts like he hates him. thats some childhood crush shit.

I was more or less talking about jim jones credibility as a gangster..I cant even count on two hands the amount of times hes backpeddled on his 'gang affiliation'...plus jim jones got stomped out at a rucker basketball game in front of hundreds of people by little cease of junior mafia for his boy claiming that "b.i.g didnt do shit for him" when big was the reason cam got signed shit, jim jones would be a scruffy dusthead nigga had cam not got put on by big.....anyways cam immediately ran when he seen drama....jim jones aint see it..so little cease fucked him (jim jones) up in the middle of the game because BIG is dead and cant reply for himself, and big was lil ceases right hand man so he felt he had to fuck him up for the disrespect......cam had ran so cease got his right hand man...jim jones got knocked down, socked up, then got up and RAN FOR HIS LIFE.

and im talkin about jumpin over cars in timbs.
didnt none of his niggas do nothin but RUN
and this is all on video tape.

my nigga knows cease, but heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=19F6ZJ7_Xd4

or if you wanna quick view of how bitch jim jones is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGEM8afHvE
^ the end part is a video of dipsets where they try to act like they aint get jumped at the rucker

what does jim jones do to retaliate? diss song

gangster niggas whole thing is "i dont fuck with busters"...im giving skyline as a well known/respected gang the benefit of the doubt by saying it HAD to be about money..and it HAD to be one of the broke niggas fuckin with em...

but if yall wanna claim bang with jim jones on some street shit...hahaha ok

thats a bad look tho IMO i hear brooklyn niggas look at harlem niggas like gays and historically have gone to harlem specifically to rob them niggas

and if i know that, imma say that a real ass skyline nigga knows that..

Jun 23, 2005
Gas One said:
I just cant stand bieng came at sideways by some nigga with an IQ under room tempature...shit does and always will get me heated.

and this nigga FOREVER talkin about mitchy slick but acts like he hates him. thats some childhood crush shit.

I was more or less talking about jim jones credibility as a gangster..I cant even count on two hands the amount of times hes backpeddled on his 'gang affiliation'...plus jim jones got stomped out at a rucker basketball game in front of hundreds of people by little cease of junior mafia for his boy claiming that "b.i.g didnt do shit for him" when big was the reason cam got signed shit, jim jones would be a scruffy dusthead nigga had cam not got put on by big.....anyways cam immediately ran when he seen drama....jim jones aint see it..so little cease fucked him (jim jones) up in the middle of the game because BIG is dead and cant reply for himself, and big was lil ceases right hand man so he felt he had to fuck him up for the disrespect......cam had ran so cease got his right hand man...jim jones got knocked down, socked up, then got up and RAN FOR HIS LIFE.

and im talkin about jumpin over cars in timbs.
didnt none of his niggas do nothin but RUN
and this is all on video tape.

my nigga knows cease, but heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=19F6ZJ7_Xd4

or if you wanna quick view of how bitch jim jones is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGEM8afHvE
^ the end part is a video of dipsets where they try to act like they aint get jumped at the rucker

what does jim jones do to retaliate? diss song

gangster niggas whole thing is "i dont fuck with busters"...im giving skyline as a well known/respected gang the benefit of the doubt by saying it HAD to be about money..and it HAD to be one of the broke niggas fuckin with em...

but if yall wanna claim bang with jim jones on some street shit...hahaha ok

thats a bad look tho IMO i hear brooklyn niggas look at harlem niggas like gays and historically have gone to harlem specifically to rob them niggas

and if i know that, imma say that a real ass skyline nigga knows that..
okay ,..well what can i say lil homie...i took you wrong and i opologize for that i misunderstood you,i'm a man and i will admit my mistakes when i wrong and i will take responsibility when i am wrong too. so once again i opologize....just thought i was protecting the p card honorship!!!

Jun 23, 2005
Gas One said:

niggas society is higher standards in the east then any other set nigga, and then on top of that blood al ot of mexicans live in the dip, the south and hood, and west coast, yes theryre is a lot of asians that moved in skyline and then started bangin with us too lil nigga!!!but theyre is qiute a several of us or more that are buying houses in my generatrion you little young dumby!!! i am from the 70s blood, and watch skyline grow from then lil bitch!!! when lincoln was half crabs and the other were turining to pirus,and the same for the south, they had half also, thats why them niggas get along so fucking much!!!! i also know several homies who took over there house from there parents who past on not including the other half of the homies who are renting and buying lil nigga!!! where do you stay lil nigga!! in the dip where the mexican cortell is taking over!!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lol @ you apologizing 'like a man and that you can admit your mistakes' in one post then calling me a 'lil bitch' in the next...grow a fucking backbone you punk ass gangbanging flunky and stick to your words like a man.

step two get mitchy slicks dick out your mouth. what real nigga from skyline is on mitchy slicks dick like you are. punk nigga the dicks you suck put your homies in gravesites...while you online with his name up in your mouth on siccness on that playful shit, why dont yo bitch ass walk down olvera lane to the dip and put in some work for your set on your own color, faggot. you a gangster right?

you dont know no one with houses, the only thing you know is the fucking internet and telling gang stories on a gangster rap website in attempts to validate your non-existant gang stripes....none of these crips in here know you except for bieng a big mouth skyline nigga that suck lincoln park dick online.

and i dont give a fuck if you 'from the 70s" you crackhead. get your fuckin mind right, stop apologizing like a hoe then backpeddling and had you kept your maggot ass mouth shut you wouldnt have gotten checked by a 'lil nigga'.

where i stay your gang-stories-by-the-computer tellin' ass cant afford. because unlike you, i went to college, and got a job and have more to say for myself than a fuckin' 'pilrgrimage to piru street'. grown ass failure.

"mexican cortell"....

a real nigga in his 30s that cant spell cartel yet...hmmm....

stop apologizin to men thats what girls do, man up.
i dont need your bitch ass apology.
and im done making you look stupid. shut the fuck up and dont reply.