SCREWED AND CHOPPED MAC DRE TRACX WHATCHALL WANNA HEAR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
IM TAKIN ABOUT 5 REQUEST I'LL DO IN HONOR OF "THA MAC"

NOW EVERYBODY POST UP WHAT 5 SONG THEY WANNA HEAR.
I'LL TALLY UP THA SCORE WHICH IS THA MOST REQUESTED AND TAKE OUT THA TOP FIZZLE...

GET IT CRACKIN FOLCX... :devious:

T.I.P. DRE

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i say votes end...
hmmm.... sunday
then i'll gets tah choosin and choppin
and a few i dont have so shit sumbody gon have to get at me on aim and send em when we decide n shit ...but jea

"i got a cool nut... sittin on wirez ... on vogues bitch not michellin tirez" i heard it on tha sideways ent. website...

anyone got that shit i wanna chop that one up fasho that shit is waaaay pimpish....

im gon do em justice tho i aint gon fuck the mans tracx up and he aint around to be defend himself... lol

dam sumbody serve me dat

matter of fact over a period of time i'll keep choppin his shit whenever i hear sumthin righteous for it.. jus to keep his shit goin cuz i'm jus now gettin into mac dre's music...

p.s. im throwin in cadillac girl too

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Im in motion would be tight so would stupid doo doo dumb, that one they did for the game is thick came out pretty tight and that style isnt really me thing but i still dug it

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
my bad folcx i had been able to use my pc in a few weeks my bad bout tha delay i jus got my own shit bac now i can gets my chizzop on... i'll keep y'all posted
im finna do im in motion tonigt that shit is pampin...