Scraps coming to the 707 Sonoma county

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
NoNo$ Lok said:
YEAH I REMEMBER LIL FROG WA$ SUPPOSE TO GO TO THE BIG FRE$NO FAIR, LOL, HE NEVER DID GO. FUCKEN PU$$Y.

"FUCK LIL ROB,$HADOW, NIGHTOWL AND KID FRO$T"
Yea that was a while back he was scheduled to appear, i think he was being sponsered by Q97, but he pussyed out cause knows hella enez would have been ready to cap his sorry ass

Jul 19, 2003
559_CentralEne said:
Yea that was a while back he was scheduled to appear, i think he was being sponsered by Q97, but he pussyed out cause knows hella enez would have been ready to cap his sorry ass
he probably wasnt even tripping off that in reality. Regardless what anyone would say or would admit is that they are not only here but they are here COMFORTABLY. I am in every city in the 707 including Fairfield, Santa Rosa, Vallejo, Suisun, Napa, Sonoma and in and out of every side of town and every hood, and for ene i see there are two from the other side
for every tag i see theres four from the other side. I've seen throw ups on main streets a foot high and they get painted over before they even get dissed. Im from SJ so I dont know if it's just the norm out here but I see a bigger presence from the south than north.

If he was really trippin that show wouldn't have even made it to the advertising phase. He will be there and deep with others. You all have a lineup, a date, a time, and it's in your back yard, and everyone will talk shit like here on the net "scrap" this "scrap" that and when the day comes they dont do shit.
:dead:

Jan 21, 2004
i been in solano county most my life and this part of the 707 aint nowhere near full a comfortable scraps like it is up in the Sonoma area....Vacaville dont even got no real scrap setts jus some kids that are wanna be's thas why the eNes there always funkin wit the Crips cuz they got no one else ta ttip off of......Fairflield got like one scrap set and they aint comfortable they always at war wit the Norteno setts there......same wit Vallejo.....you make it sound like Nortenos out here aint doin shit....i aint even a Norteno but ill tell you i know for fact that the eNes in Solano County been at war......they aint jus lettin them foos do as they please....i cant speak on Sonoma cept that i notice a gang a scrap shit from there lately and they do seem comfy....

Aug 20, 2003
DOUBLEDOWN said:
he probably wasnt even tripping off that in reality. Regardless what anyone would say or would admit is that they are not only here but they are here COMFORTABLY. I am in every city in the 707 including Fairfield, Santa Rosa, Vallejo, Suisun, Napa, Sonoma and in and out of every side of town and every hood, and for ene i see there are two from the other side
for every tag i see theres four from the other side. I've seen throw ups on main streets a foot high and they get painted over before they even get dissed. Im from SJ so I dont know if it's just the norm out here but I see a bigger presence from the south than north.

If he was really trippin that show wouldn't have even made it to the advertising phase. He will be there and deep with others. You all have a lineup, a date, a time, and it's in your back yard, and everyone will talk shit like here on the net "scrap" this "scrap" that and when the day comes they dont do shit.

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT ^^^^ IM FROM THE EAST SIDE OF SAN JO EAST HILLS AND WHITE.AND MAN I HARDLY EVER SEE A SCRAP IN THE DAY TIME AND IF WE DUE THEY GET SMASHED.DONT GET IT TWISTED SAN JOSE IS A NORTENO STRONGHOLD.ALL SIDES EAST WEST NORTH AND SOUTH HAVE NUMEROUS SETS FULL OF DOWN ASS HOMEBOYS.IF YOU FROM SAN JO WHAT PART ARE YOU FROM....

Jan 21, 2004
yeah thas why i said the scraps at war here and they aint comfy....never claimed there wasnt any or that they aint shit....cept the lil kids in Vac.....but i grew up around these setts and was in juvie wit a lotta scraps and nortenos and them foos was always funlin hard......damn near every scrap or ene ive come across out here gotta bullet wound or somethin ta show evidence of that shit......

Feb 13, 2003
The only rea$on that $o many $crap$ are running around the $onoma County area, i$ that all of our homie$ put the $ma$h down on them fools. All the homie$ end up locked up. Then tho$e little bitche$ tell, and you know what happen$. There might be more little punks running around here wearing blue, but the real deal is that these bitche$ aint $hit. There is no heart.
Thi$ will alway$ be a Norteno ran area

Aug 6, 2002
DOUBLEDOWN said:

Actually he was on Q97 the other day promoting his new cd and one of the djs was kind of giving him a hard time cause he didn't show up to the fair. and he said that HE DIDN'T GO CAUSE THERE WAS A SECURITY ISSUE THERE AND THAT HE FELT IT WAS BETTER IF HE DIDN'T SHOW UP. HE ASID HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY GENTE WANTED TO FUCK WITH HIM CAUSE HIS MUSIC REPRESENTED STREET MUSIC THAT HE DOESN'T BANG ANYMORE AND PEOPLE SHOULD LET IT GO. THEN THEY TOLD HIM THAT YEAH IT WAS REPORTED THAT NUMEROUS FANS OF HIS WERE ATTACKED AND THAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY. HE ALSO SAID THAT HE HAS LOVE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF CALIFAS AND HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WERE CALLING IN ALL THE TIME THREATING TO DO THANGS TO HIM. THE DJ'S DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BANGING EITHER CAUSE THEY KEPT ON ASKING WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HATE HIM IN FRESNO AND WHY DO THEY CALL IN AND SAY TO QUIT PLAYING HIM, AND LIL SLOB KEPT ON TRYING TO EXPLAIN WITHOUT SPECIFICALLY SAYING ITS CAUSE OF THE FACT HE IS A SEWER RAT BUT THE DJ'S DIDN'T GET IT.

and that is straight from the ratas mouth

I FOR ONE WAS THERE AT THE FAIR THAT DAY AND I REMEMBER LOOKING AROUND AND SEEING I WAS ONLY ONE OF A FEW HOMRBOYS REPRESENTING AND I WAS THINKING FUCK THIS, WE ONLY GONNA BE A HANDFULL HANDLING ALL THESE SCRAPAS, WHEN I SAW ONE POSTED UP WITH HIS FLUE PANO STANDING AGAINST A WALL BEHIND THE JURA THINKING HE WAS UNTOUCHABLE. THEN THE JURA LEFT AND FOUR FOOLS STRAIGHT UP WENT TO HIM IN A SPLIT SECOND AND STRAIGHT SMASHED ON HIM. EVERY WHERE YOU LOOKED YOU SAW PEOPLE SCATTERING CAUSE THERE WAS A FIGHT AND YOU SAW THE PIGS PICKING UP A SCRAPA OF THE FLOOR. AND IT WASN'T ONLY ENES SMASHING ON THEM THERE WERE MUTTS RIDING ON SCRAPAS THAT NIGHT TAMBIEN. DON'T GET IT TWISTED MUTTS AND ENES WEREN'T HELPING EACHOTHER OUT BUT WITH ALL!!!!!!!! I FOR ONE GOT INTO IT WITH A MUTT CAUSE I FELT THAT THE SCRAPA THING WAS GETTING HANDLED AND THAT THE MUTTS NEEDED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. I SWEAR IT WAS LIKE THE SCRAPAS ACTED LIKE SINCE LIL ROB WAS GONNA BE THERE THAT THEY WERE UNTOUCHABLE AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LEFT SMASHED ON.

If he was really trippin that show wouldn't have even made it to the advertising phase.
GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW BUT WHEN CLEAR CHANNEL PUTS FERIA BEHIND YOU TO PROMOTE YOUR ASS IS DOING A SHOW WHERE AND WHEN THEY WANT YOU TO, YOU THINK HE REALLY HAD A SAY IN WHERE HE WOULD GO, CHALE CLEARCHANNEL SET THE DATES AND ADVERTISMENTS. BASICALLY YOU DO WHAT THEY SAY IF YOU WANT THE PROMOTION, CAUSE THE BREAD THEY ARE FORKING OUT TO PROMOTE YOU THEY WANT IN RETURN SO THEY SET THE VENUES AND DATES.

Aug 20, 2003
HAHA LOOK AT THIS PUNK

Ese Brown said:
fact is Shadow is still gonna do a concert in the middle of your area and probably take a couple groupy ass Nortenas home with him, point blank
^^^^^^^^^IF THIS SCRAP SHOWS UP THERES GUNNA BE FUNK AND THATS PERIOD POINT BLANK.AND THE FOOL THAT POSTED THIS BULLSHIT YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SIDE BUSTIN SCRAP ASS OUTTA HERE.

Jul 19, 2003
FC ENE said:
Actually he was on Q97 the other day promoting his new cd and one of the djs was kind of giving him a hard time cause he didn't show up to the fair. and he said that HE DIDN'T GO CAUSE THERE WAS A SECURITY ISSUE THERE AND THAT HE FELT IT WAS BETTER IF HE DIDN'T SHOW UP. HE ASID HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY GENTE WANTED TO FUCK WITH HIM CAUSE HIS MUSIC REPRESENTED STREET MUSIC THAT HE DOESN'T BANG ANYMORE AND PEOPLE SHOULD LET IT GO. THEN THEY TOLD HIM THAT YEAH IT WAS REPORTED THAT NUMEROUS FANS OF HIS WERE ATTACKED AND THAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY. HE ALSO SAID THAT HE HAS LOVE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF CALIFAS AND HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WERE CALLING IN ALL THE TIME THREATING TO DO THANGS TO HIM. THE DJ'S DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BANGING EITHER CAUSE THEY KEPT ON ASKING WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HATE HIM IN FRESNO AND WHY DO THEY CALL IN AND SAY TO QUIT PLAYING HIM, AND LIL SLOB KEPT ON TRYING TO EXPLAIN WITHOUT SPECIFICALLY SAYING ITS CAUSE OF THE FACT HE IS A SEWER RAT BUT THE DJ'S DIDN'T GET IT.

and that is straight from the ratas mouth

I FOR ONE WAS THERE AT THE FAIR THAT DAY AND I REMEMBER LOOKING AROUND AND SEEING I WAS ONLY ONE OF A FEW HOMRBOYS REPRESENTING AND I WAS THINKING FUCK THIS, WE ONLY GONNA BE A HANDFULL HANDLING ALL THESE SCRAPAS, WHEN I SAW ONE POSTED UP WITH HIS FLUE PANO STANDING AGAINST A WALL BEHIND THE JURA THINKING HE WAS UNTOUCHABLE. THEN THE JURA LEFT AND FOUR FOOLS STRAIGHT UP WENT TO HIM IN A SPLIT SECOND AND STRAIGHT SMASHED ON HIM. EVERY WHERE YOU LOOKED YOU SAW PEOPLE SCATTERING CAUSE THERE WAS A FIGHT AND YOU SAW THE PIGS PICKING UP A SCRAPA OF THE FLOOR. AND IT WASN'T ONLY ENES SMASHING ON THEM THERE WERE MUTTS RIDING ON SCRAPAS THAT NIGHT TAMBIEN. DON'T GET IT TWISTED MUTTS AND ENES WEREN'T HELPING EACHOTHER OUT BUT WITH ALL!!!!!!!! I FOR ONE GOT INTO IT WITH A MUTT CAUSE I FELT THAT THE SCRAPA THING WAS GETTING HANDLED AND THAT THE MUTTS NEEDED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. I SWEAR IT WAS LIKE THE SCRAPAS ACTED LIKE SINCE LIL ROB WAS GONNA BE THERE THAT THEY WERE UNTOUCHABLE AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LEFT SMASHED ON.

GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW BUT WHEN CLEAR CHANNEL PUTS FERIA BEHIND YOU TO PROMOTE YOUR ASS IS DOING A SHOW WHERE AND WHEN THEY WANT YOU TO, YOU THINK HE REALLY HAD A SAY IN WHERE HE WOULD GO, CHALE CLEARCHANNEL SET THE DATES AND ADVERTISMENTS. BASICALLY YOU DO WHAT THEY SAY IF YOU WANT THE PROMOTION, CAUSE THE BREAD THEY ARE FORKING OUT TO PROMOTE YOU THEY WANT IN RETURN SO THEY SET THE VENUES AND DATES.
The bottom line is I've seen only a handful of scraps in my 21 years on the EAST side of SJ straight REPPING their shit. Everyone else plays undercover......

I've been here in the 707 EVERYWHERE the past 3 years and have seen triple that. Casually walking down WEST TEXAS street downtown Fairfield three deep. Dont get it twisted Vallejo/Fairfield/Santa Rosa/Vacaville/Suisun they are warring with each other but outside there all of Napa and Sonoma County are chillin.

I think it is if your an older cat 24+ and you think back to who you knew and the people around you compared with the latest generation it's a different mindset. The ones who repped NORTE and claimed it you could almost assume they were SOLID for the most part. This generation I think especially doesnt have the same HEART. It may be NORTE but it's NORTE after the job and going to the party and flossin and "pimping hoes" and whatever. Its just seems like it dropped from the PRIORITY meter.

Whatever Im just on the outside lookin in.

Aug 6, 2002
yeah I feel you on the fact that scrapas shouldn't feel comfortable in the norte, but I was merly replying on the fact that Lil slob was tripping on the fact that he would of got smashed on had he appeared in Fresno. He was rambling on and on that it ain't right that the gente of Fresno no lo querian salir in concert. and that his supporters were getting handled even though he didn't appear. and I remember when capone-e was suppposed to appear and didn't where was his hipower putas at? I remember when Fresno ran Kid Frost out 10 years or so ago, we sent that puto back to LA to hood hop out there.

Apr 25, 2002
FC ENE said:
Q97 is not a Clear Channel station.

Jun 25, 2002
I live in Petaluma and i know for sure that the eastside is all surenos, i know people that are in LP(La Primera) and there aint no funk in this town... on the westside i think there are some nortenos

but its gettin thick in SR there was somebody killed just the other day for some retaliation shit... if theres gonna be funk at this concert its gonna have to be some nortenos from SR comin down cuz theres none in Petaluma

Ya and most nortenos are locked up cuz this is a gay ass county and u get thrown in jail over usm stupid shit

Aug 6, 2002
LMD1510 said:
Q97 is not a Clear Channel station.
my bad but what I was trying to say is that who ever owns the station is the one that sets up the concerts that they promote. your right aren't they an infinity company.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I REMEMBER WHEN CAPONE-E CAME UP 2 MODESTO 2 PERFORM AT BLUE TATTOO...OSO WAS THERE...I GUESS NOT THAT MANY HOMEBOYS SHOWED UP...PLUS EVERY COP IN THE CITY WAS TRACKIN DOWN "HISPANIC MALES WITH GANG AFFILIATED COLORS:RED" GOES 2 SHOW HOW SCRAPS WORK...THEY MAKE A SONG TALKIN BOUT FUCK THE PO PO...BUT WHEN THEY HIT NORTHERN CALI STREETS...THE PO PO SUDDENLY BECOMES PRIMO ALEX...OR COUSIN JOSE