@ Scotty Fox & All DJs RE: It's Over

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
“Hey DJ...Won’t you play that song? Keep me dancing (dancing) All Night (all night)!!!!!!!”

What’s the criteria for gettin’ this here heavily rotated and spinnin’ like a ballerina?
Do what you can and can’t if you feelin’it. For I’m fully aware of your importance in regards to breakin’ a record.... You got my undivided attention and full cooperation!!!!! My ears are peeled for any and all suggestions......get PS in rotation!!!!! For the wax heads, vinyl is in motion so stay at me and I’ll get you the bidness!!! YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I appreciate it. So says PS!!!!
“ Hey DJ I must confess you sweeta than SUGA RAY the way you cut wit yo arms yo legs yo mouth knees and feet ,boy you smoova than DOCTOR J.” UUGHHHHHHH... Old school classic!

Apr 25, 2002
get the track to 97.7 KWIN here in Stockton,there a wack as TRL top 40 station,but they was breakin Baby Bash before any body out here was and they spinnin his new one "Sexy Eyes".plus they was spinnin Messy Marv "Baby" and had that shit in the top 20 for a minute.serve'em your shit and see what happens....

Sep 18, 2002
i will request it on 98.7 if it gets to that station...the cutthoat committee should promote their new album on street beats and do a show here in santa rosa...that would be off the richter....