SCOOT DOGG - GAME TWISTED - 1996 EAST PALO ALTO - RELEASE APRIL !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
damn totally missed this post. Wow any unreleased music from the yay area from the 90s era is golden. Those samples sound so dope. Indo Iam an automatic cop on this stuff especially the CBO album. This scoot dogg sounds so dope. GO AND DO YOUR THANG INDO!!!

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I WAS HAPPY TO SEE WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT, BUT THEN DISAPPOINTED WHEN I READ THE REST. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE AN ACTUAL RELEASE I COULD FIND AT A LOCAL RASPUTINS. I KNOW I WOULDN'T MIND SELLING CD'S TO JAPAN IF I HAD SOME PRESSED, BUT I WOULDN'T PAY SO MUCH FOR ONLY 500 WHEN YOU COULD GET 1000 FOR ABOUT JUST AS MUCH.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
is this a digital internet release or something?
IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ THE THREAD YOU WOULD KNOW IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE, BUT I SUPPORT IT EITHER WAY. MAY SOUND LIKE I WAS HATING, BUT I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE GUY'S MOVES. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO OWN 1 OF THESE ALBUMS OR ALL OF THE 1'S HE BOUGHT? SEEMS STRANGE TO ME THAT HE WOULD OWN ALL THESE ALBUMS N THEN HIS PLAN IS TO RELEASE ONLY SCOOT DOGG (AT LEAST AT 1ST), THEN ONLY 500 CD'S AT THAT.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
I WAS HAPPY TO SEE WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT, BUT THEN DISAPPOINTED WHEN I READ THE REST. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE AN ACTUAL RELEASE I COULD FIND AT A LOCAL RASPUTINS. I KNOW I WOULDN'T MIND SELLING CD'S TO JAPAN IF I HAD SOME PRESSED, BUT I WOULDN'T PAY SO MUCH FOR ONLY 500 WHEN YOU COULD GET 1000 FOR ABOUT JUST AS MUCH.
i dont really understand your point.we re selling the copies to rapbay fosure and trying to get in contact to rasputins too so you guys got them at your local stores and dont get a pain in your ass waiting for shipping from japan.the price is that high because we pay quite alot of the liscenses even though we re pressing in smaller quantities, this is the only way to make it worth it since we got 2012 and i doubt but hope we get beyond the 1000 pressed copies limit.aswell the standard prices for vinyls and cds in japan re like this and it need to be offered for the same price worldwide in evry store.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ THE THREAD YOU WOULD KNOW IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE, BUT I SUPPORT IT EITHER WAY. MAY SOUND LIKE I WAS HATING, BUT I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE GUY'S MOVES. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO OWN 1 OF THESE ALBUMS OR ALL OF THE 1'S HE BOUGHT? SEEMS STRANGE TO ME THAT HE WOULD OWN ALL THESE ALBUMS N THEN HIS PLAN IS TO RELEASE ONLY SCOOT DOGG (AT LEAST AT 1ST), THEN ONLY 500 CD'S AT THAT.

why is evrybody asking how much i pay for the liscenses ? if you go to a restaurant , im sure you dont ask them what they paid for the beef.
we pressed 100 vinyls and 1000 cds of scoot dogg because the demand seemed to be high enough.
and we release Scoot dogg first but alot of others are coming after that, evry release needs time and alot of work.its not just pressing them and sending them to the stores.some stores want interviews and for example for one of the next releases (Mack Lew) we go with SOH distribution , they need reviews + interviews 2 month before the streetdate,so they can start their promotion.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Indo When Is This Releasing Its April Already lol
The Release will be most likely at 24 April its our first release and it is kinda complicated to get it all right working.well we will get better! promise , lol.
but i keep you guys all posted in the next couple of days.and if anybody here got a music store and want to offer our releases there please get at me at PM.