School Shooter T-Shirts are working!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
DEKALB, Ill. - Authorities say a man dressed in black opened fire from a stage of a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University, killing four people and himself. Campus Police Chief Donald Grady confirmed the deaths following a news conference. He says the gunman was not a student at the school and police had no apparent motive.

The university president says witnesses in the geology class saw someone dressed in black came out from behind a screen in front of the classroom and opened fire with a shotgun.

All classes were canceled Thursday night and the 25,000-student campus was closed on Friday.

5 Dead-including gunman
18 Wounded

Jul 4, 2007
Im just waiting for them to blame Mars. Its always someone else's fault except the person themselves. Mars, if I ever shoot up a joint, I promise I wont blame you =]

Jun 22, 2004
Im just waiting for them to blame Mars. Its always someone else's fault except the person themselves. Mars, if I ever shoot up a joint, I promise I wont blame you =]
Not on some hater shit because I feel Mars' music, but do you really think hes big enough to get blamed for something as major as a school shooting? I mean it was different for Columbine because the news had a big star in Marilyn Manson to place blame on. I just don't feel like Mars is a name big enough that the news outlets would attach to a school shooting or something major like that.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Not on some hater shit because I feel Mars' music, but do you really think hes big enough to get blamed for something as major as a school shooting? I mean it was different for Columbine because the news had a big star in Marilyn Manson to place blame on. I just don't feel like Mars is a name big enough that the news outlets would attach to a school shooting or something major like that.
Actually, its already happened before. They were wishing for him to get blamed for it again..

Feb 27, 2008
i been sayin since high school for ppl to play some gayshit like nsync backstreet boys if they commit suicide..just apply that to nowawdays and u coudl bring down some of the wacks