School House Glock: Extra Credit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol... Good old Crazy.. The average attention seeking whore teenager. (not hating Crazy.. we all were to a certain extent)

Cropsy- Fine they're not horror, I'm not going to fight over something stupid like that.. lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
you told me that using weapons when fighting was bitch made and pussy shit
No I said using a can of mace and then running away in a fight is bitch made and pussy shit. Using a weapon is only acceptable against more then one people or someone bigger

and I told you to hold a knife or at least grabe a rock, your punk ass uses mace and then you run like a bitch.

And you still owe me money for them fuckin beats I sent you for your mixtape, while you're talking all that good shit, motherfucker.

Taxman he didn't own shit.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
almost seems like every thread gets fucking derailed off topic...

i wont say any names
It's either Mars fans have short attentions spans, or we need something to actually talk about on this board. Something that can actually stimulate a conversation that dosen't last for two pages.

And no matter who you're talking about; go fuck yourself, you Necro fan boy faggot.

Nov 15, 2007
It's either Mars fans have short attentions spans, or we need something to actually talk about on this board. Something that can actually stimulate a conversation that dosen't last for two pages.

And no matter who you're talking about; go fuck yourself, you Necro fan boy faggot.

dont make me roast you again for the 100th time...

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007

no, no, no. you got it all wrong. we just need a whole god damn forum. we talk about all kinds of stuff but everything turns to crap because its all crammed into a single board. lol

LMAO!!!!

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
so you guys don't enjoy reading our bullshit? i find it quite comical. but we do need an entire mad insanity board again so we have a designated place for our bullshit posts. does mars have plans to bring back the board when he brings back the site or is he just gonna stick with this?

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Using a weapon is only acceptable against more

u said if i got jumped at the park by numerous people using a knife, nunchuck, and mace was "bitch shit" and i wasn't fighting like a man, i'd love to go find the quote for you dude

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
u said if i got jumped at the park by numerous people using a knife, nunchuck, and mace was "bitch shit" and i wasn't fighting like a man, i'd love to go find the quote for you dude
nunchuck ? when the fuck did you get nunchucks ?

you said if you had to fight someone bigger then you, that you would use mace and then run

and you even said it on Horrorcore.com and to Whiteboi that'd you'd "mace their asses"

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
you said if you had to fight someone bigger then you, that you would use mace and then run

and you even said it on Horrorcore.com and to Whiteboi that'd you'd "mace their asses"

Yes, and you said WEAPONS in a fight are for pussies, yet you have no problems stabbing someone then running for ur life o_O