Scary's week 2 Broncos V Chargers observations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
if the chargers win by 1 in the final game of the season against the broncs at qualcomm i wouldnt be satisfied ..we all kno who the better team is

the record doesnt matter right now ..look at the giants last year
ok, I will take it easy on you since you have LIL in your name meaning you are either young, or just slow......

You are right we do know who the better team is, the team with a 2-0 record sitting atop the afc west standings.

Or do you mean the team that gave up 300 yards and 5 scores in the first half??????? Like I said in post 1 of this thread..QUITCHERBITCHIN. If your D stops just once in first half it is a non issue, also, if cutler doesn't pull a jake plummer and throw an int at the goalline, it also would have been a non issue denver won as well. and what if what if what if welcome to sports and what ifs.

Sounds almost like you either didnt watch the game, watched with homer shades on, orrrrr just rep Bolts because thats where you may be and have no clue other than what you see on sporstcenter after the games are over.

Either way, have fun thinking you are better while my team sits atop 2-0 2 DIVISION GAMES AHEAD, not just 2 games, but 2 division games ahead.

Mar 16, 2005

damn i just lookd at yall schedule ..the only challenges u guys have is bills in week 16 n chargers in week 17

?????????????

what about Saints, jags, pats, jets, browns, bucs, panthers, still need to play 4 other division games.....wow I guess there are only 2 hard games left

14-0 here we come

:hurt::(:ermm::confused::mad:

Feb 13, 2006
Good points.

As a Bronco fan myself here are my 2 predictions this year.

1) Marshall will be the best WR this year even though he played in 1 less game.

2) Cutler will be the fantasy MVP. (if anyone still has a chance you better scoop his ass up).

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
man, im kind of lazy to touch on everything scary wrote but i will go through some...your observation of cromartie is right on. he has gotten the reputation of being deon sanderish, he is not physical al all and hates contact. he does not step up and support on the run either...he is still young, only started 7 games last season. Last week he went for a pick on three different plays instead of batting the ball down, he got burnt everytime.

i like what i see from cutler, but i still want to see him get undercenter more...he has yet to face a good defense, i wanna see what he can do when people are in his face and he is forced to make desicions.

Rivers is far more than just nice, if he stays healthy he should be going to his second pwo bowl..for as good as people say cutler has been this season, Rivers stats mirror his and his passer rating is higher. I know people hate him and i know why but this dude is the real deal

Mar 16, 2005
man, im kind of lazy to touch on everything scary wrote but i will go through some...your observation of cromartie is right on. he has gotten the reputation of being deon sanderish, he is not physical al all and hates contact. he does not step up and support on the run either...he is still young, only started 7 games last season. Last week he went for a pick on three different plays instead of batting the ball down, he got burnt everytime.

i like what i see from cutler, but i still want to see him get undercenter more...he has yet to face a good defense, i wanna see what he can do when people are in his face and he is forced to make desicions.

Rivers is far more than just nice, if he stays healthy he should be going to his second pwo bowl..for as good as people say cutler has been this season, Rivers stats mirror his and his passer rating is higher. I know people hate him and i know why but this dude is the real deal

I would like to see him under center as well, but I guess if the shotgun spreading 4 and 5 is working why mess with it?

Rivers just goit under my skin last year so I can;t say more than he is a nice player...hahahahaha

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I would like to see him under center as well, but I guess if the shotgun spreading 4 and 5 is working why mess with it?

Rivers just goit under my skin last year so I can;t say more than he is a nice player...hahahahaha
oh no dont get me wrong, he is doing great, but i wanna reserve putting him under "beast" status until i see alittle more.....

Mar 16, 2005
oh no dont get me wrong, he is doing great, but i wanna reserve putting him under "beast" status until i see alittle more.....

Looking at our next few games we may not get to see it.

we have
Saints (wow should tear apart thier D.....but can we stop them??)
Cheifs...hahahaha
Bucs, should be no problem throwing against them
Jags....depending how they look with injuries or players back this could be a blow out win or it could be a lose..may see under center here
Pats...should be a good game if we stay playing the way we are on Offense
bye

So going into bye I think we should be no worse than 5-2