Scary1 what's up with Bronco's fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Why chant for the jesus boy to be put in? Have the fans lost their minds? Too many evangelicals at the game from colorado springs?

I just don't understand.

Sep 15, 2009
The fans are idiots. They need to realize that the hard rain played a big factor in why Orton fumbled and played sub par.

Orton >>>> Tebow

May 6, 2009
This is just my opinion:

I would put Teebow in. Why? Even with Orton as QB, no way the Broncos are going to the playoffs. They invested a first round pick in Teebow and are paying him a lot of money (I think), so why not throw him in there and see if he can cut it at QB in the NFL. Personally, I dont think he can, but like I said, they spent a first round pick on him so might as well make sure. Another thing, is at least he'll add some excitement to the Broncos' games and will sell tickets. Now if he was signed as an undrafted free agent was making pennies, it would be a different story.

Sep 15, 2009
I think they're protecting Tebow as much as possible because he sucks. Orton is clearly the better QB and the coaches know that. Orton is on his final year in Denver. Tebow will get his time to shine next year and either excel because he's been sitting for 2 years and soaking up the knowledge...OR fail miserably like many are expecting

Apr 2, 2010
I think one thing is for sure, when Orton was within 5 yards of getting a touchdown Tebow wouldn't of taken no for a answer. I think Orton got sacked twice in a row and made his team settle for a FG, I would of definitely put in Tebow after the first sack.

I wouldn't trust the guy to accomplish the long range drives Orton was doing, but in the red zone? Fuck yeah..

Jan 4, 2003
if I ran tha broncos.. I'd put Tebow in jus for tha simple fact he was a 1st round pick and is gettin paid skrillll $$$$ .... but yeah Orton gives them a better chance of winning games..

come on now Elway runs that place and didn't he wanna get rid of Tebow or somethin already?! lol.. that place is a mess

Orton, Tebow, Quinn.. talent is there.. they are just wack

Mar 16, 2005
This is just my opinion:

I would put Teebow in. Why? Even with Orton as QB, no way the Broncos are going to the playoffs. They invested a first round pick in Teebow and are paying him a lot of money (I think), so why not throw him in there and see if he can cut it at QB in the NFL. Personally, I dont think he can, but like I said, they spent a first round pick on him so might as well make sure. Another thing, is at least he'll add some excitement to the Broncos' games and will sell tickets. Now if he was signed as an undrafted free agent was making pennies, it would be a different story.
UMMMMMM you do know we have the longest sell out streak right?? 15 year waitlist for season tix, etc...

to answer OP question...IDK, Tebow sucks, he sucked in tc he sucked (other than 1 game against the 32nd ranked passing d last year) I think they just want something different. But I hate tebow. I hated the pick, and i hate the though of him in the game

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

they should have traded orton for some decent player.
then started tebow for the whole year.
he does good...you got yourself a new qb with a years experience heading into next year...
if he does horrible and broncos only win one or two games...hello andrew luck!

Feb 13, 2006
The fans are making us look real stupid. They should be chanting for an O-Line, a Running Back (Knoshow is garbage!), a Middle Linebacker, a Defensive Tackle, or any other position the Broncos need to upgrade. The truth is it doesn't matter who is behind Center if we don't fix our run block, pass block, run defense, or special teams. Orton is just the best answer right now in a shitty situation, (Orton>Quinn>Tebow).

John Fox just went 2-14 last year, he ain't trying to experiment with Tebow and lose games this year. Any Coach that has pride is gonna try and win after having a 2-14 season. He also left a shitty situation for another shitty situation. GM Josh McDaniels did some damage here.

May 6, 2009
UMMMMMM you do know we have the longest sell out streak right?? 15 year waitlist for season tix, etc...
UMMMMMMM no I did not. MY bad lol. But like I said, it will add a little excitement for what seems to be a lot of Broncos fans. Either way I really could care less, so UMMMMMMMMMM enjoy your season.

Sep 15, 2009
Broncos fans are going to do the exact same thing Niners fans did last season...

They will booo Orton every time he fucks up and will immediately start the stupid Tebow chant. Same shit some Niners fans did last year when they started booing Alex Smith and wanted another qb in there. Niners finally started David Carr against a shitty Panthers team, and guess what? Carr sucked far more than Alex Smith lol

May 16, 2002
Tebow isn't much of a pocket passer like Orton but he has more intangibles and break out potential than Orton. The fans know Tebow isn't half as good at passing as Orton but they still believe he gives them the best chance at winning. It's crazy. His charisma and intangibles are off the charts. If they are last in the division with 2 wins by mid-season, they should give the fans what they want and start Tebow.

Apr 2, 2010
The Titans went through the same exact phase with Vince Young, when the fans were chanting for him to play after going through an embarrassing losing streak with Collins who was a pocket passer. Obviously Collins is looked at as the more dominant passer even though people are oblivious to the fact Young developed into a pocket passer while maintaining his scrambling abilities.

If Tebow wants a future in the NFL he has to go through the same exact steps VY went through, aside from the mental breakdowns and trouble with the coaching staff and team. Develop that arm for when he finally does receive an opportunity to possibly become the teams leader.

I still standby my idea of putting Tebow in during red zone.

May 16, 2002
Haha Broncos fans chipping in for billboard advertisement to promote Tebow as starter.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos...ns-planning-to-buy-pro-tebow-billboards/9622/

Jesse Oaks and seven of his buddies have been saving their money for almost a year for a guys trip to the Super Bowl in Indianapolis.

But after the Broncos lost their season opener on Monday, the group concocted a new plan for how to spend those dollars: Buy two billboards on which to implore the Broncos bosses to make a change at quarterback.

“We believe in Coach Fox, we’re just tired of Kyle Orton,” Oaks said. “We were sitting around after Fox said he didn’t hear the chants for Tebow, and we figured if he’s deaf, we hope he’s not blind.”

Oaks, who lives in Independence, Ky., said he has called several billboard companies, and was told it would cost $10,000 to purchase two billboards in downtown Denver. He posted his plan on a Broncos message board on Wednesday afternoon and said he’s received hundreds of emails from strangers since, most of them offering to chip in.

It is still up for debate what the billboards will say, because Oaks said the group doesn’t want to come across as bashing a single player. But the message is clear, he said: Orton’s time has passed.

“We used to be a team that if we weren’t in the Super Bowl hunt, it was a losing season. It just feels like we’re a team that’s settling for mediocrity,” Oaks said.

“We’re not blind, we know when we see good football. We see other teams making good plays and we don’t see that from our team. We can sink or swim with Tim Tebow, why wait a few more years?”