Scary Movies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
Im high as fuck right now, i just watched a scary ass movie. I think that ruined my fuckin day. Im trippin!!!!!!!!!!! Who here be watchin scary movies, i think they weak as fuck cuz i dont enjoy being scared. especially when im high.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Dude..don't remind me of that shit...lol..shit had me trippin...I went 2 go see it...when I got home..nobody was there...I has those sounds on my answer machine...and on my voice mail..it had me trippin 4 days...I remember I waited till daylight b4 I went 2 sleep that night..I still get alittle scared cause now I live alone...NOT GOOD!..fuck scary movies..i'm a bitch str8 up!

Apr 25, 2002
<<<<<BIGGEST HORROR FILM FAN IN THE WORLD......OWNS OVER 60 MOVIES.......WILL TELL YOU THAT NO GOOD HORROR MOVIE HAS BEEN MADE SINCE THE EARLY 90'S....WHEN THEY STARTED PUTTING TEEN STARS IN THEM,NO NUDITY,MINIMAL DRUG USE,THE GENRE HAS WENT DOWNHILL........BUT I WILL STILL WATCH.

Apr 26, 2002
Mothman was weak. I just saw it a few nights ago. Starring that Gerbil Ass Fool Richard Gere

Ravenous was a dope ass flick, I just watched that for the first time last night

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
sup Tragic Losses

You collect horror movies huh?I feel you on most new horror movies mane...you got that Dr.Giggles?I been tryin to find that mufucka but cant...you got it on dvd?holla back

May 9, 2002
mothman didnt really scare me haha what scares me iz thos night of tha living dead movies...I'm scared of zombies lol man i turned it on one night cuz i waz curious...stupid me haha fuckin zombie SCARY AZ FUCK said "brainsss" thats all it took and tha rest of tha night i waz scared LOL it waz a really scary part in tha movie