Scarred4Life Ent. presents "The Applebottoms All-City Dance"this sat jul 17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
Chili you got brick wall syndrome with that face. Shave some of that stubble off after you get done bitching. Please don't post up anymore pictures for the sake of everyone's eyes.

regg

Sicc OG
Apr 27, 2004
www.reddoormuzik.com
marcus said:
Chili you got brick wall syndrome with that face. Shave some of that stubble off after you get done bitching. Please don't post up anymore pictures for the sake of everyone's eyes.

why you hating on chili what did she do too you man like I thought nothing. speaking of pictures weres your at trying too down talk someone man. you must be hella ugly thats why you anit got one posted up trying too talk bout someone go seat your azz down. cuz you have no right too dogg chili out man. she's probly tha coolest female outta tha northwest who's down 4 everyone In tha game. hey next time don't judge a book by It's cover hommie.

Jul 31, 2002
marcus said:
Shave some of that stubble off after you get done bitching.
damn.. and i thought goatee's wuz gangsta...now u tell me...go away if u dont like me..i been here a minute..i ain't goin no fuckin where...

eh regg its on when i git back chingo bling..lol..thx muh folks tho on tha back up..eh regg where's ur pic..lol...hit me up i'll talk u thru it!