Scarred4Life Ent. presents "The Applebottoms All-City Dance"this sat jul 17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Scarred4Life Ent. presents "The Applebottoms All-City Dance" THIS Saturday July, 17th @ the Brookelake Comm. Center - 726 S 356th Federal Way. Ages 16+ - 8pm -1am. Door $7, $5 before 10pm.

Jul 31, 2002
thats some crooked azz bizzz.. i am so over tha nw!!!! fuck it im goin back to bay.. atleastg i get my shit in a reasonable time for a reasonable price....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
^^^^
THAT IS WHY MIX A LOT IS THE ONLY RAPPER THAT WILL EVER BUBBLE OUT OF THE N/W..........CHILL....BET U DON'T GET A RESPONSE (LIKE ALL OF US THAT GET A EMAIL SAYING "FROM THA SICCNESS"...I WOULD NOT HAVE FAITH IN HIFISM TO GET BACK TO YOU )LIKE I HAVE NOT FOR THE PASS MONTH

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I TOSSED THE REMIX OF THIS DISC OUT TODAY.........
ALL THAT WORK WASTED........

BUT THE MIN. THEY HEAR (IF THEY EVER GET THE WORD) OF A BOOTLEGER SUPPLING THE MARKET THAT THEY ARE NOT TAKING PROPER CARE OF
....I BET THEY GET MAD!!!!!!!!

Jul 31, 2002
hehe..eh mo-x i'll buy your cd if i ever am in your area.. because i'm cool like that..i love to support this shit just like i support siccmade and all that sacto shit when i was in cali...but fucking with my money that i go work for to provide a comfortable life for me and my son...fuck that shady shit...and then the number ei had for dacapoe..dude says it aint his phone...and other dude is never on aim now...like wtf kinda shady shit is that..just fall off the face of the earth???? i dunno..but man if you come correct with me as a consumer in the nw game, i will show you love like a promoter.. but i am only a fan, i dont make any money of music, i strictly support it, so y'all can do nothing for me, i don't need your connections, your verses, nothin. i am one of the very few on here who supports this shit without tryin to make it my meal ticket.. recognize.. you need more fans and less partners if you wanna make money..other thing is i travel ALOT so tha siccness is spread..again, why??? cuz i feel for those who are tryin to come up...believe me i have fools offer me cuts of this and that to hook em up to whoever.. fuck it.. its all love.. but when shit starts takling food outta my mouth FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then no matter how good your shit sounds-you get no love-i'll burn your shit and not even write your name on it..got me some cdr's right now that say "some oregon shit". how you like them apples?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Man, i dont know about all that....i was just bein a smartass in my first post.....but if you really lookin for answers, i'd hit up the West Coast Mafia or Street Level Records forums and try to get ahold of 151, he'd probably know what the deal is. Its probably a bigger picture than you think

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
this dezz . ay im am not online 24 -7.so dont expect me to be online when u online . and i am not incharge of shipping albums out ( um sure their just a lil backed up)
i ve already told chilli numerous times i dont work for nor do i run scarred fo life ent. i am a friend of loco and other scarred fo life artist ect. who is lending a helping hand. feel me
and dont bother 151 or d sane about this matter. u got ?s hit up ryan at [email protected]

and the number dacapo gave u was a one time deal. it was not his phone.

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
this is doe dacapo
to whom it may concern due to heavy buz in local area all cds are sold we are curreently n wait for a new batch of cds witch well being going to distribution nationwide also because i takes 2 or more weeks for press up unfornately cds people orded are not in stock due to the heavy rush in orders as much as it a bad thing it s really a beautful thing for the simple fact we dont haven any copies left because the town loves it and chiligirll regardless of your issue your not the only one who hasnt recieved a cd . and further more no one has asked for your promotoional help or your connects and if u plan to go back to just listning to bay music say dat cause most bay area artist u prolly listen to are affliated with the MOB any support is good support a comment to who ever made the bootleg comment if u think its worth it for u steal from us go ahead cause if any body is caught bootleggn the MOBS shit u will be delt with accordingly and DACAPO said dat and um not into internet beefs um 1hunderd n these streets come see me

DACAPO not your average ent / power move http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/doedacapomusic.htm

shoot snitches not drugs

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
heart is all we can have. we aint gangsta rappers. we gangstas and hustlas who can rap .

thats what got u wanting this MOB shit sum real deal people 151 tha loco the whole lac of respect my self MAC TRIPP young kapo the whole damn mob .......
u betta check the resume.

DACAPO gangsta in black

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ME A BOOTLEGGER?
HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!
BUT, THEIR ARE THOSE THAT ARE OUT THERE THAT LIKE TO EAT OFF OTHER PLATES... ME I GOT TWO COPYS FOR THE MAN HIMSELF AND HE WAS HAPPY THAT I WAS SUPORTING HIM WITH THAT MUCH LOVE...BUT LIKE I SAID...

"IF YOU MAKE YOUR FANS LIKE THEY ARE NOT INPORTANT (IN THIS CASE NOT KEEPING IN TOUCH WHEN IT CAME TO FANS $$...I KNOW IF YOUR PAY CHECK WAS 3-4 WEKS LATE...AND HAD NO ONE TO TELL U WHAT WAS UP.....U WOULD BE HEATED....RIGHT?) THEY WILL FEEL TOOKIN' 4 GRANTED
I FEEL WHAT CHILL WAS SAYING CAUSE I TRY TO SUPORT THOSE THAT ARE FEEDING FAMILES... BUT SOME TIMES LABELS DON'T ACT PROFESSIONAL"

AND HIFI...
IT SEEMS THAT YOU CAUGHT ALL THE HEAT FOR THIS CAUSE YOU ARE JUST ABOUT THE ONLY LINK BETWEEN THE LABEL AND THE FANS..IT CAN BE GOOD AND IT CAN BE BAD..MAYBE IF S4L CAN HAVE A "FULL TIME REP" OF THE LABEL (ASK ABOUT A S4L FORM???...THINK ABOUT IT...)THAT CAN UPDATE
THE FANS ON HERE THAT WOULD MAKE EVERYONE FEEL BETTER (I.E A PUBLIC RELATIONS REP......NOT A "FRIEND" OF THE LABEL) NOT TO SAY YOU DID ANYTHING WRONG BUT SOMEONE THAT IS "ON IT...ON THE DAILY"...YOU KNOW WHERE I'M COMING FROM?

Jul 31, 2002
eh its like slowpoke said.. if your paycheck was 3-4 weeks late with no explanation...i mean shit right on if you sold out of your first priniting..but umm.. you were asellin units a month ago on the internet that you didn't deliver on... if i went and ordered that shit today under a different name, would i have to vmske this much fuss to get an explanation..and for reals..if you ARE selling shit on the net, you have to have someone who is part of your organization to be accountable for that shit...one email address from dude who straight up says he ain't part of your crew every time there's a complaint, ain't gonna cut it. Naw i ain't doin shit for y'all, you ain't asked me too, whatever. Thats not the point. If you gave me 20 bucks for a sack and i said i'd be right back a month ago, wouldn't you be lookin for my ass???? i mean come on now, i ain't justified???