Scarface on Blu-ray September 6th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
no one here said it was overrated. that shit is a fun movie to watch. its a good story good music and i dig the costumes the sets everything was top notch. i just dont see exactly what it influenced.. dont get me wrong i get lost in the movie whenever i watch it. its dope but. i think some people get there pee pees wet over the fact its a drug rags to riches movie. its a fucking live action rap song.. i like it but im not putting it up there with legit Mafia/gangster movies..

Jul 3, 2011
downloaded Scarface.1983.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE

so the encode was ass? damnit they best do it again like they have to do a couple times now.
heard lucas added some shit to those Star Wars blues too

Aug 24, 2003
i dunno im kind of disappointed in a way with this blu-ray

the shit obviously looks way way better. its amazing how crisp the clothing and cars and backgrounds are, it really adds a lot. and the sound is a lot better too, but some shit kind of irked me.

for instance there were a couple of parts where it seemed like the sound wasn't perfectly synced with the talking; namely the part where tony montana first meets frank lopez. the voices echo throughout the huge room and it almost seems like a couple different times the sound is off by a millisecond; almost unnoticeable... but i noticed it.

also, the gunfire in the end sounds different, namely tonys assault weapon when he fires on full auto. its like they re-did it with a different machine gun sound effect... maybe im wrong

i dunno im kinda disappointed with the sound... maybe cause its supposed to be 7.1 and i was just listening to it on a regular tv.. i hope thats why

7.5 / 10... they could have done way better