SCARFACE NEW SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
HE'S ON THE DEF JAM ROSTER NOW...YA'LL THINK IT'S GONNA BE HEAT OR IT'S GONNA BE WEAK?I'M HOPIN' FOR SOME REAL MAKE YOU THINK,MAKE YOU CRY FACE SHIT,THAT'S WHAT I'M HOPIN' FOR,NOT NO NEPTUNE SHIT...

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Can't wait till that shit drop. . .

It's comin out on August 6th and next monday they're gonna have the premier of his new video on 106th and park or whatever that show is called on BET. I'ma have to peep it. . .

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I heard he was just gon call himself Face. But in that commercial I seen it said Scarface. So who knows. . .

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
im gonna swoop...

... this for sure like Tim said Scarface has never let me down. I got every Geto Boyz and Scarface cd there is. Plus prob id say most of the other peoples he been featured on shit to and IMO he has never not come raw.

As long as Def Jam lets him do his thang like he has been and doesnt try to fuck up his mode it should be off the hook.

Nuttkace

Jun 20, 2002
thas MY nigga...i used to see him sellin dope on the corners...

true, he is a founding father...

he is UNDER DEF JAM SOUTH...HIS own branch...i'm sure he gonna keep it bumpin...

N

Nostril King

Scarface ain't dropped shit tight since his second album...he can't produce shit - and he raps like he's on the toilet and a pirhanna just flew up and into his asshole...

then he started just mumbling his words in addition to that wack ass half pac half hemmeroid delivery.

All this to mask that he hasn't had shit entertaining to say since 1990

and scarface didn't have willie d on his last one - but he had that big dick sucking lipped jay-z on it??

fuck scarface

Apr 26, 2002
two recent face interviews

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/FeaturesArchive.asp?ID=119

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/FeaturesArchive.asp?ID=121

May 21, 2002
shit i thought last of a dying breed was raw, i always buy Face albums.. half pac half hemmeroid delivery?
Im not seeing that, he slowed down a lot, isnt as aggressive, he's more mature now, but still real as fuck..

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
and scarface didn't have willie d on his last one - but he had that big dick sucking lipped jay-z on it??
yeah. i love Scarface, but what's up with that?
anyways, does anyone know if the Geto Boys are ever gonna release another album, especially when you consider the whole Rap-A-Lot / Def Jam shit. i'm not expecting it to come out in the next couple years, but i hope something drops.

Apr 26, 2002
check the links i put up face talks bout him and yukmouth beef or whateva and the geto boys and what everyones doing....see him on 10shit and park last night

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I am not going to be a part of a [Geto Boys reunion]. The only way I will do another Geto Boy record if it’s me, Willie Dee, Bushwick and Reddy Red. And I don’t see that shit happening ever. I don’t know where Bushwick is. I don’t know where Willie is. I don’t know where Red is. Me and Willie both got our own separate agendas. Willie doing his thing independently. I am doing my thing. Bushwick is a rock star. You know how them rock stars [high] fallin’ all out and shit? I wish each and everyone the best. If they wanna do this shit one muthafuckin ‘gin [again], let’s make it happen.
^^ got it from the link Steve-O gave us. that's some bad news. their last album was too fucking tight and that was just Willie D and Scarface. fuck it, i like Willie D better anyways

May 22, 2002
I dont know bout yall but I think it'll be knockin...... His last of a dying breed was hella cool. The knock on that one was "In And Out" wit Too short, devin.....god damn, im slippin in and out ya girl