Scarface is a snitch....Proof

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
I was listening to Lil Troy on the radio in Austin 88.7 KAZI and he was talkin about the situation with Face calling him a snitch, I missed wether he(Lil Troy) snitched or not, but Lil Troy now says Face snitched and he has the court documents showing that he did on two of his close homeboys and the DJ confirmed that he was lookin at the Docs as well and said he hates snitches too. Lil Troy's label is having a concert here tonight. I think he said they are going to put a copy of it in the new album cover.

Also KB of street military will be performing and they played some of his new album it was fire.

Oct 10, 2002
Well he said it will be in the album cover so you'll see. Face is a regular person just like any one else G'z snitch everyday they don't care about that shit that's the way it is in real life. I'd snitch too if its gonna keep me out of jail for 50 years. That's not a hard one 50 years or freedom. HMMM which would you choose. a real g won't give a fuck about the reprucusions, they would rather be selfish and deal with it later and handle their business. Yall think the code is unbreakable that's bullshit nobody gives a fuck about honoring that shit if they are real in the first place they gonna do what they want to do and live life on their own terms. Now I wouldn't roll over on two of my closest homeboys, which is what Face did but an enemy yeah.

Aug 20, 2004
dawun said:
Well he said it will be in the album cover so you'll see. Face is a regular person just like any one else G'z snitch everyday they don't care about that shit that's the way it is in real life. I'd snitch too if its gonna keep me out of jail for 50 years. That's not a hard one 50 years or freedom. HMMM which would you choose. a real g won't give a fuck about the reprucusions, they would rather be selfish and deal with it later and handle their business. Yall think the code is unbreakable that's bullshit nobody gives a fuck about honoring that shit if they are real in the first place they gonna do what they want to do and live life on their own terms. Now I wouldn't roll over on two of my closest homeboys, which is what Face did but an enemy yeah.
And cats wonder why its war in these streets...i cant believe my own eyes..."real g's snitch"???LOL...wowzers kids...its at an all time low...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
eastbayrider510 said:
and isnt pastor troy the kat whos video had him falling off sum building?...

Yes that is Pastor Troy falling off of the building in that one video...

But...

This thread is about Lil Troy. Two totally different people Pastor Troy is from GA and Lil Troy is from Texas.

But like someone else said there is absolutely no proof of Scarface snitching in this thread besides what Lil Troy is saying. No one has seen any documents with their own eyes.

Nuttkace

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
fuck all that. if you and your homie are out there slanging keys you know damn well it's illegal and you know damn well you can get years for the shit. fuck ratting out your homie if you slip up and get busted. IF this is true Face is a fucking bitch. didn't he make a song with Z-Ro about 50 being a snitch?

Nov 13, 2003
man fuck all sniches man i got good ass homies locked up right now becuase a fool gets caught up and cant do the time and thats why those bitches cant go back to they hometown to visit their family because they got a price on their head

Oct 10, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
And cats wonder why its war in these streets...i cant believe my own eyes..."real g's snitch"???LOL...wowzers kids...its at an all time low...
I wasn't tryin to be funny just tellin the truth, If you don't believe they snitch you must not been in this world long, or just one of those caught up in that code bullshit betta check the pen and I'm a grown wise man no kid shit here. I do know some people that are doing 20 years now beacuase they wouldn't snitch and you know what the people he didn't snitch on don't give any props to him or his family, they walkin around like shit never happened, like a homie didn't save their ass, that right there will get you rolled over on just for that.

Jan 19, 2003
dawun said:
That's not a hard one 50 years or freedom.
If you're facing 50 years i really doubt you'd ever get off without doin any time even if u snitched on fuckin al capone. If a DA would ever be willing to drop that many years off and u went wit it ur fuckin stupid cuz that means they must have had NO CASE without ur testimony at all.

fuck a rat.